[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best Hawkeye statue I've ever seen but will be passing on this one unless it is available for retailer or close to it way down the line and XM doesn't put out anything else I want more aafter Magneto, Thanos and Wolverine... yeah right. :)

But the base idea is amazing.

Looks great but I won't be buying. After working out how much Magneto & Wolverine are going to cost me I can only buy characters I really love XM wise. Definitely won't be impulse buying

I'm betting you're not the only one. This are great statues ...great representations of Marvel heroes ...but pricey as hell. I liked Hawkeye since Marvel first created the West Coast Avengers and he was the leader of that team. Like I said, the urge to buy is crazy ...controlling it is hard.

An uPdated Hawkeye pic from TitanChuck

2014-08-18%2008.11.12.png

This is one of the scenarios where I won't proactively buy him but if someone made me an offer/sold just a little I would pull the trigger

Love this piece now. I am at a crossroads. I have to be strong. I can't buy everything that looks cool.

Back