XM Studios 1/4 Classic Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thing is i never really use the lights after the first few days of owning a statue with lights. It's always nice to have the option though.

Just sold my Sideshow Classic Comic Iron Man Exclusive Comiquette for this piece :rock Damn...it looks so good and that's coming from someone who is not the biggest fan of the Iron Man comic version :lol

I think this is gonna be my first Iron man :O I think the reason this statue is standing out so much is because of the ultrons very cool and the pose being the same as the comic cover but the roles of ultron and IRon man switched Awesome ! The light up is something like that replaceble ultron flickering lights ?

Light up or not ...I don't care. I'm getting this.

I trust XM to make the light up feature, if they decide to.

Light up or not ...I don't care. I'm getting this.

I trust XM to make the light up feature, if they decide to.

I think this one will have the status of Magneto/Phoenix and idd if the lightup is done the way like the SS sentinel O M G murders on the pre-order haha

Can't wait for this... Might be my first IM statue

Not everything revolves around Americans, but American perseverance find ways... with a little help from friends. That's how I see it.

Sorry - theres something about the XM preordering system which is just too funny to put into words, hence the lame emoticon.

Ah right. Well you've got to get in super early. I've missed a few already. Not happening again. :lol

Ah right. Well you've got to get in super early. I've missed a few already. Not happening again. :lol

So you already Pre-ordered this? From who? i would like to secure one too.

In terms of getting an order the Classic IM could be worse because the profile of XM is higher now than at the time of the Magneto preorder.

Yeah I've always been confused on how to order from them too. It's like there's a secret club of Prestige Members. You have to own 4 statues and then you can pre order things at anytime? But I guess the only way to be a prestige member is to already be a prestige member?

Back