XM Studios 1/4 Classic Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imho, it was about time to have an Iron Man in a real BADASS pose ripping up foes. I mean, he's been blowing people's brains out since forever, it's not right to always depict him in the cliché hero pose, that gets boring quickly which is exactly what I don't like on most IM pieces out there.

True. Something fresh.

WOW, another brilliant design concept by the mighty XM Studios! Regardless of XM's creative/personal spin on the classic IM, their prowess is undeniable, their creative concepts, unmatched.

I don't know much about XM, but would like to order that Brown Wolverine if and when it comes available. I hope it isn't too difficult to secure even pre-orders.

I know it's just a sketch but it comes across as more of a villain look rather then heroic. The pose and shape of arm and fingers gives it more of an evil gesture then a hero one IMO. It's more Doom then Iron Man.
The angular aesthetic contributes to that IMO. I don't care for evil heroes myself, but YMMV.

Which is classic ?
a67c8cae6c2b59b85d097819a292825d.jpg

Imho, it was about time to have an Iron Man in a real BADASS pose ripping up foes. I mean, he's been blowing people's brains out since forever, it's not right to always depict him in the cliché hero pose, that gets boring quickly which is exactly what I don't like on most IM pieces out there.

I can understand why you feel that way... But this IM is not blasting anyone.. The shape of his hand is more of a Ruling pose.. or something.. Make the Ultron droid he has his hand on an IM drone and make IM look like Doom and that pose would make more sense.. I don't get a feeling of Kick ass but more sinister... But that is what I see.. If you love it I hope it comes out that way.

3 IM already from this company huh? I like it, but prolly wouldn't spend the high prices for it. It'd prolly look great next to the new 1/4 HT IM though

Looks turrrribbblleeeee

Looks like Anime Iron Man. Easy pass.

:goodpost: I've been waiting for IM and some other character pieces that are posed like this, with fallen rivals at their feet or something similar. As much as I do appreciate the common, heroic pose I more often than not pass on those pieces for my collection as they don't interest me much. SS Classic IM is a good example of that, so this will fill that void PERFECTLY.

Rumour is this is already pre sold out.

:monkey3

:lol :lol :lol

It'd prolly look great next to the new 1/4 HT IM though

:goodpost: :exactly:

This, cap and Thanos are the only statues I would be interested in buying from XM. It hurts me that they are so pricey.

I know it's just a sketch but it comes across as more of a villain look rather then heroic. The pose and shape of arm and fingers gives it more of an evil gesture then a hero one IMO. It's more Doom then Iron Man.

That's what makes it so ****ing cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink1:

Those of you who have purchased from XM before, did you have to pay US import/customs fees as well?

This looks brilliant ! First time I'm interested in a classic Iron man statue.

Back