XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have held off on jumping on the XM train. The first Cap just seemed off to me. This however may be the one as it were.

This is the first statue I have been excited about for a long while. The more time I spend looking at it the more convinced I am that I must have one. I have been away from this board for quite a bit of time but do remember some XM dealers that were active here. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like this is a limited thank you to those early distributors that helped XM get started

a lot of those retailers were in the US, and we already know those guys won't be getting any and if they did, they would be on ebay to the highest bidder.

Less is more in this pose :clap

Agreed ... This piece looks to be about perfect. Maybe needs an unmasked head.

This is the first statue I have been excited about for a long while. The more time I spend looking at it the more convinced I am that I must have one. I have been away from this board for quite a bit of time but do remember some XM dealers that were active here. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

I second that. Would love some information if possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one may be very hard to get.

Rumor is due to XM increasing distributors, all the shops and resellers are going to get less inventory, for example the new Europe distributor is going to take a lot of statues that would normally come to the USA through back channels... now these middle men with less inventory are probably going to have to cut off a lot of people over here in North America... and probably raise their prices even more :(

Rumor is due to XM increasing distributors, all the shops and resellers are going to get less inventory, for example the new Europe distributor is going to take a lot of statues that would normally come to the USA through back channels... now these middle men with less inventory are probably going to have to cut off a lot of people over here in North America... and probably raise their prices even more :(

I don't know. That is very different then what Bryan said when he mentioned that this would be a gift to the distributor that helped get XM get started. I will say that if XM keeps going to the guy in Europe people will get frustrated as he is already considered a flipper AD.

Last edited:
I don't know. That is very different then what Bryan said when he mentioned that this would be a gift to the distributor that helped get XM get started. I will say that if XM keeps going to the guy in Europe people will get frustrated as he is already considered a flipper AD.

:exactly:

It makes sense, the Marvel statues are limited to 999 ES, so the more distributors you get the less statues to go around...

Hey Dan350zr, yes it does make sense but to clarify, not all distributors are getting cuts. We reallocate between 3-4 distributors tops plus our own direct web or retail stocks get cut as well.

In addition, specifically to THIS Captain America: Sentinel of Liberty piece, it's only exclusive to 1-2 local distributors in Singapore whom helped us start the business. These 2 are getting all the Capt pieces, no other distributors/countries or even XM will be selling these, hence reallocation/cuts does not apply for this statue.

Back