XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No CA in my collection. If it turns out good and I can snatch at retail, then it will be great. 2 local distributor in Singapore ? None for indonesian market?

It's a great looking Cap statue, no doubt. However, the first XM Cap also looks good, as does the SSC PF. As the XM Caps hit $1000 or more in the aftermarket, I can see many peeps just looking to pick up an SSC REG PF in the aftermarket. The pricing is about the same and they all look great.

We shall see m8. My speculation is simply based on the reception this one is getting and nothing more.

ES is 500 same as the first Capt. Because it's only meant for 2 local distributors (Singapore) the ES isn't high.

And thanks Spidey for the welcome! I'll try to poke my head here in more often!

Well you have been missed Bryan. I will be great to have more of an XM pressence here on the boards again. This looks to be a truly outstanding piece m8. I am going to get all resourceful and do me some searching.

Last edited:
We shall see m8. My speculation is simply based on the reception this one is getting and nothing more.
You know how much I personally like this piece. The only point I was trying to make is that there are multiple choices for a 1/4 Cap (with more to come, I'm sure) and only one for Mags (and nothing on the horizon for a new one). This alone will keep Mags aftermarket price very high for the foreseable future. My opinion on that subject shouldn't take away anything from this new XM Cap. It's a fantastic sculpt and anyone that's able to secure one will be very lucky. He's going to look phenomenal in any collection.

So if one company does a Hawkeye bow stance then nobody else is allowed to pose Hawkeye in a bow stance?

I honestly don't see much similarity with SS and XM Capt's...

Capt%20America%20compare.jpg

wolverine%20compare.jpg

Im talking about the new WIP XM Cap to SS Cap. And the bow stance XM HawkEye to SS HawkEye is the same, just a slight tweak to what he's standing on. Why not come up with something that is different from the competition?

I like the xm cap better when comparing both old ss and xm versions of this character. Looks more comic style and better pose overall with a better face imo. xm for the win on the originals. The new cap is better than both by far I would say so. Wasn't even planning to get a cap since all of them out now I don't like enough. But this new one has the face sculpt I like. Thank you XM! Completely New sculpt and not the lazy ss repaints and low es makes me want a cap finally. :clap Xm please don't ever change a thing. Keep up the things that made you the best in the industry. You make this hobby so much fun and exciting!

I don't think a company should avoid a particular stance because another company has done something close to it. If they believe they can do it better, they should go for it.

The more I look at the concept piece, I'm hoping they give us a switch out left hand and the ability to stick his shield on his back.

So if one company does a Hawkeye bow stance then nobody else is allowed to pose Hawkeye in a bow stance?

I honestly don't see much similarity with SS and XM Capt's...

Capt%20America%20compare.jpg

wolverine%20compare.jpg

Well in part the lack od similarities between the heads could be because the XM Cap you are showing in the pic is sporting a custom head no the stock head....lol.

Hope this comes with lots of nice switch out parts like the stunning thanos. XM has awesome switch outs and not like ss with a tiny knife or stone on a base. I press us XM! :clap

I don't think a company should avoid a particular stance because another company has done something close to it. If they believe they can do it better, they should go for it.

Yup... Too dynamic is also risky, not for everyone. Museum pose is the safest choice.

Back