XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could get it for about $600-$650 shipped, then great, but I saw their price list for current WIPs, 900-990 SGD, that's 625-680USD before shipping. Just not feasible.

I got Ant-Man shipped for $670 USD, I can't picture this one costing anymore given it's simple pose and simple S.H.I.E.L.D. base. Defiantly a cool looking statue...

Will be looking for more of the previous CA's to hit the bay and FS sections ha.

You might see some, but the first one was designed to go along with the rest of the XM Avengers, this new Capt. is more of a solo piece...

I have to pay an extra $150-250 to my middle man on top of retail/shipping to get any Xm release, so we will see about this one. It came out of nowhere, but it defn looks better than their first attempt by a lot. It's a little early to be rehashing characters though, but I guess since they can't touch any X-men, they have less options.

Well, there are only 500 of the original release so it'll always cost a pretty penny in the aftermarket. Also, this new Cap is a museum pose. The 1st one has a very dynamic pose so they are very different looking pieces.

People always want the latest and greatest (for the most part).

It felt like Christmas morning when I was in Best Buy getting an Avengers AoU steelbook and I saw this on Facebook. I love this....it's perfect. That circular base will make this look great next to XM Iron Man 42. I just want him to be a lighter blue, like the VKH Civil War 1/6 diorama.

People always want the latest and greatest (for the most part).
Tell that to the people still paying HUGE $$$ for the original PFs of Cap, Hulk, Doom, Thor, etc...
There will always be demand for what collectors consider grail pieces regardless of newer releases.

Tell that to the people still paying HUGE $$$ for the original PFs of Cap, Hulk, Doom, Thor, etc...
There will always be demand for grail pieces regardless of newer releases.

Yup, that's why I stated for the most part.

But XM is the new hot thing and from the looks of it everyone wants the latest XM piece. I can very well seeing people looking over at their cap and thinking "how much can I get for him to put towards the new one coming out?" even if it IS part of an Avengers set.

Yup, that's why I stated for the most part.

But XM is the new hot thing and from the looks of it everyone wants the latest XM piece. I can very well seeing people looking over at their cap and thinking "how much can I get for him to put towards the new one coming out?" even if it IS part of an Avengers set.

I can only see that happening if collectors have the original XM Cap as a stand alone piece. If they have him displayed with other XM Avengers pieces, this new Cap won't display well with them. I guess we'll see if the old XM Cap drops in price significantly. I don't think it'll happen. Especially since they only made 500 total pieces of the original Cap.

I can only see that happening if collectors have the original XM Cap as a stand alone piece. If they have him displayed with other XM Avengers pieces, this new Cap won't display well with them. I guess we'll see if the old XM Cap drops in price significantly. I don't think it'll happen. Especially since they only made 500 total pieces of the original Cap.

Now that I can agree on. The other parts we'll just have to wait and see. Difference of opinions.

Back