XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not many "A-list X-Men" you mean? I know Marvel had a big change to it but I would have wanted Wolverine, obviously, Cyclops and Rogue.

I would have loved to see gambit and storm instead of beast and bishop. I'm not a big fan of psylock or jubilee but I don't mind them.

Jubilee in this piece is an absolute joke. There isn't a single collector on this site that's ever uttered the words "I can't wait till we get a Jubilee statue" LMAO!!!

this piece could've been truly epic, but as it is it's simply a "very expensive novelty". Just my 2 cents.

I was not happy when Rogue and Gambit were removed, but I need every character in this set, so getting it no question.

Jubilee in this piece is an absolute joke. There isn't a single collector on this site that's ever uttered the words "I can't wait till we get a Jubilee statue" LMAO!!!

Uhm, I'm pretty sure that a 1:4 Jubilee would sell great. People loved the Bishoujo version and even without explicit T&A her aesthetic seems to appeal a lot of people

Uhm, I'm pretty sure that a 1:4 Jubilee would sell great. People loved the Bishoujo version and even without explicit T&A her aesthetic seems to appeal a lot of people

Sounds like a bet LOL!!

this piece could've been truly epic, but as it is it's simply a "very expensive novelty". Just my 2 cents.

You'd be surprised by how many people want a Jubilee

I can't afford this set, so I don't have a horse in the race. But it would have been cool to have switch out sets where you buy a single character and insert then in the slot on the Sentinel.

Sounds like a bet LOL!!
There is a secret group on FB that is actually commissioning a very small run of very high quality 1/4 statues of her. Just so you know...the wait list is a mile long

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

so apparantly xm sell it as a whole ...for 6000 SGD.... i wonder what will the shipping cost be? ....

aren't they just switching characters around between set A and set B? If you don't like any characters from set A, that probably means set B will have all your favorite characters in it.

---

I would have loved to see gambit and storm instead of beast and bishop. I'm not a big fan of psylock or jubilee but I don't mind them.

I think Disney told them to do the characters in 1/6 OR 1/4 ... so you know what that means for Gambit and Storm.. :D

It is an insane looking set! I would have thunk that if this is sold only as a set, that they would put the most popular X-men on there.

Yes, I got a quote of 6000 SGP also which is about $4500.00 Dollars.
I'm considering getting this but can't get a shipping quote as no one seems to know how these will ship? One Big Box? Bunch of small boxes?
I haven't heard the Edition Size either? Anyone know?

Yes, I got a quote of 6000 SGP also which is about $4500.00 Dollars.
I'm considering getting this but can't get a shipping quote as no one seems to know how these will ship? One Big Box? Bunch of small boxes?
I haven't heard the Edition Size either? Anyone know?

At one point my sources before they changed up the characters around was that the Sentinel with colossus set will ship as one huge box of course. The other characters will ship in different small boxes and in different times.

Last edited:
Yes it is that's a down payment for a car

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

4500$ wow :thud:

Just going to print out ya'lls pictures and put them on my display shelf. Same thing right?

To be fair, for a legendary scale figure shipping from the US starting at USD 2000.00, add on shipping and customs and convert FX to CAD and it's basically $3,000 CAD if not more.

I'd say it's 6-6.5k finished in the US. More or less like a life size figure. I'd take this diorama over any life sized mannequin every day, but would neverever spend so much on a statue

Back