XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before the flame war on the House of Mouse starts keep in mind that XM has been nothing but respectful. Now I know they need to, but I would suggest that people here keep in mind that as their fans you don't want to make it harder for XM to do business with Disney by slagging the license holder. I get your are upset, and that you are angry, but you could hurt XM by hacking off the guy who approves their material, and if he/she does their due diligents they will be aware of this community. Fans can hurt the companies they love so I would keep it from going to far down the rabbit hole.

Before the flame war on the House of Mouse starts keep in mind that XM has been nothing but respectful. Now I know they need to, but I would suggest that people here keep in mind that as their fans you don't want to make it harder for XM to do business with Disney by slagging the license holder. I get your are upset, and that you are angry, but you could hurt XM by hacking off the guy who approves their material, and if he/she does their due diligents they will be aware of this community. Fans can hurt the companies they love so I would keep it from going to far down the rabbit hole.

What are you saying? You saying we should bend over and say "Thank you, can I have another?" That's what I'm hearing that you're saying.

I'm super sad. Can't believe such an awesome piece may never be made. This only happened to me once before when I ordered a 1/4 Sephiroth only to have production killed. I actually tried to barter with square enix to buy the prototype :lol
You and me both i saw that sephiroth, after i saw cloud and was like holy **** look at him later i heard he was never made :(

Anyway ****ing hell 1st dio I was mindset on getting even skipped some 1/4 to make it :( and now omg happy i did not skip she Hulk now!
Anyway mabey we are to mad/dissapointed for nothing now there is a chance once everything is in the clear x-men is gonna continue i mean i doubt XM will throw everything in the garbage can. Especialy cable and the diorama so have faith and time guys! Remember a hot redhead who was cancelled too and made it to production mabey this takes a little more time now, see it as a money break thats the way I see it LOL

What are you saying? You saying we should bend over and say "Thank you, can I have another?" That's what I'm hearing that you're saying.

No that isn't what I am saying. What I am saying is that right now flipping out and taking shots at Disney doesn't help XM and in fact it could damage them. I was personally thanked by them for making this statement because the realize that hacking of Marvel/Disney isn't a good thing. The cost for their licenses is flying out of the atmosphere, and we do NOT need to make it harder on them by pissing off the Marvel/Disney rep the deal with on a regular basis. If XM doesn't want this type of stuff to happen I suggest respecting their wishes. As for those of you who do not think that actions on these forums and FB can do anything to XM you have NO idea what to much internet chatter has already done.

Trust me when I say I am very upset for the guys at XM over this because I KNOW the amount of time, money and effort that went into these and it is HUGE, but hammering Disney, who made a business decision, isn't going to make XM's dealings with them easier.

No that isn't what I am saying. What I am saying is that right now flipping out and taking shots at Disney doesn't help XM and in fact it could damage them. I was personally thanked by them for making this statement because the realize that hacking of Marvel/Disney isn't a good thing. The cost for their licenses is flying out of the atmosphere, and we do NOT need to make it harder on them by pissing off the Marvel/Disney rep the deal with on a regular basis. If XM doesn't want this type of stuff to happen I suggest respecting their wishes. As for those of you who do not think that actions on these forums and FB can do anything to XM you have NO idea what to much internet chatter has already done.

Trust me when I say I am very upset for the guys at XM over this because I KNOW the amount of time, money and effort that went into these and it is HUGE, but hammering Disney, who made a business decision, isn't going to make XM's dealings with them easier.
I highly doubt we wil never see the XM diorama again, i still think it wil come not today not tomorrow not nxt week but I have some faith :)
Now I wonder what XM is planning nxt!

:goodpost: :exactly: I'm upset and disappointed, but there's nothing we can do to change Disney's mind on this. We're just collateral damage in a fight between corporate conglomerates, so we might as well not throw any more fuel on the fire.

Galactus and his Heralds or is that off limits due to being F4???

Don't count on that either because it's FF (Fox).

I'm ok with a slight price increase if the XM quality of the end products remains the same.

As for higher ES that's a whole bucket of NOPE.

I'm ok with a slight price increase if the XM quality of the end products remains the same.

As for higher ES that's a whole bucket of NOPE.

They're going to have to make money to pay back the license from somewhere

The coat of the licenses is astronomical , and this hit, the cancelation of the XMen figures that have time and money already put into them, is a massive blow. An entity the size of SSC could take the hi and shrugg it off. It wouldn't be good mind you, but they have broader shoulders. XM isn't a big company with multiple high ES lines to sustain it. Guys if you want them to continue to grow and prosper something will have to give eventually.

The coat of the licenses is astronomical , and this hit, the cancelation of the XMen figures that have time and money already put into them, is a massive blow. An entity the size of SSC could take the hi and shrugg it off. It wouldn't be good mind you, but they have broader shoulders. XM isn't a big company with multiple high ES lines to sustain it. Guys if you want them to continue to grow and prosper something will have to give eventually.

Disagree. There's plenty of other characters to tackle and that will sell just as well as those they've done already that will rake in profits. They don't need to abandon the principles that have made them a global hit like Sideshow has to continue to grow and prosper simply b/c of this bump in the road.

Back