Xensation Game of Thrones Davos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I don't do pics. My photography skills are so bad that it does nobody any favours and actually makes everything look far worse than it actually is. :lol

Got mine from MoF the other day. Love it for the price. The sword looks great.

DF62AFC4-0D68-4960-AFCD-FDE72E350B99.jpg

Such an incredible likeness on this guy. Pity about Bronn but Xensation have earned one dud.

perhaps its because I knew what to expect with Tywin but this did not blow me away as much as that but it is 100 percent u to snuff. It's a hell of a figure for a hell of a price.

The likeness was throwing me and it's because they totally missed his beard and hairline by making it all one color. I fixed that and I think the likeness just pops now!

Again he was too short so I gave him some longer foot pegs. I made him fatter to. The boots do bother me so I will see about replacing those one day. I also intend toweatrher the clothes as they look odd and flat (though still nicely done)

What is with his sword though? This looks nothing like he carried in the show? or am I wrong?

perhaps its because I knew what to expect with Tywin but this did not blow me away as much as that but it is 100 percent u to snuff. It's a hell of a figure for a hell of a price.

The likeness was throwing me and it's because they totally missed his beard and hairline by making it all one color. I fixed that and I think the likeness just pops now!

Again he was too short so I gave him some longer foot pegs. I made him fatter to. The boots do bother me so I will see about replacing those one day. I also intend toweatrher the clothes as they look odd and flat (though still nicely done)

What is with his sword though? This looks nothing like he carried in the show? or am I wrong?

Beautiful touch-ups. Makes the headsculpt pop now.

Clothes definitely could use the same sort of attention -- way too 'new' for a smuggler.

Fantastic touch-ups there, Ray. I was going to skip him, but this figure looks so damn good, and for the price why not? I really want a Stannis for him to go with though.There's going to be some critical missing spots in my GoT collection , I reckon. Xensation said they're only doing 2nd-3rd tier characters and it looks like threezero aren't doing some of the more prominent characters from past seasons. *sigh*

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Fantastic touch-ups there, Ray. I was going to skip him, but this figure looks so damn good, and for the price why not? I really want a Stannis for him to go with though.There's going to be some critical missing spots in my GoT collection , I reckon. Xensation said they're only doing 2nd-3rd tier characters and it looks like threezero aren't doing some of the more prominent characters from past seasons. *sigh*

Threezero are dead quiet the last few months on their license and their final products vary greatly in quality. Such a shame for such a prestigious license.

I couldn?t agree more fiend! I?m already this deep in so I?d buy em all.

Hoping they can do Stannis, the red lady, oberyn and Theon next.
Tell me about it. I said I was going to skip later seasons but I already bought Cersei and S7 Tyrion, so now I'm eyeing the new Jon. Even Bran just because of the value involved. lol. ****ing hell.

Threezero are dead quiet the last few months on their license and their final products vary greatly in quality. Such a shame for such a prestigious license.

Yeah, but they made noises about working in a Dany 2.0, Sansa and a few others. Maybe others here can remember all they said they were working on. And as far a quality goes I must admit it is somewhat heartening to see some improvement. Cersei, Brienne and Tyrion all turned out pretty good to different degrees. But I'm still skeptical.lol. That Daenerys figure was one of the biggest disappointments I've had in this hobby.

Last edited:
I finally got off my arse and ordered this guy. US retailers seem to be getting this in stock now. Not exactly a must have character but I really liked him on the show and you can't beat the cost/quality ratio here.

I finally got off my arse and ordered this guy. US retailers seem to be getting this in stock now. Not exactly a must have character but I really liked him on the show and you can't beat the cost/quality ratio here.

It seems like he had less orders than Tywin just basing it off of posts here. I'd like him, but not in the budget right now.

It seems like he had less orders than Tywin just basing it off of posts here. I'd like him, but not in the budget right now.

Tywin was more desirable because he completes the Lannister set of himself and his children. Davos would go great with Stannis if they ever make him but he also pairs nicely with the just released Jon Snow v2.

Back