Xensation Collectible : Double Face 1/6 action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks. Looked at a bunch of places last night and couldn't decide who was reputable or trust worthy to order this.

Ok thanks. Looked at a bunch of places last night and couldn't decide who was reputable or trust worthy to order this.

Timewalkertoys.com bro. Steve is a stand up owner. There is no deposit required. I have Mr ? also preordered also pluse Dead pool for my 7 year old daughter. I bought a few things from him already.

Ordered from Timewalker. Seems like a great place to get 12" figures.

Inaccuracies be damned, I think it looks great. If you're into Forever I'd jump on it. Whats your options? Wait for an expensive custom or Hot Toys? Dont hold your breath. :lol

I think I could buy this without getting a companion piece (Riddler). Although I prefer any of my figures to have a matching piece. Because I strongly believe that Carrey was tragically miscast.

This figure could not sanction the Riddler's buffoonery.

Ha reminds my of something TLJ said to Carrey prior to filming.... "I cannot fathom your buffoonery."

Also on his role "It was the worst role I ever had." -Tommy lee Jones.

Despite Riddler & Two-Face's loony relationship, Jones and Carrey didn't have much of one but elected to make it work.

Since Penguin and Catwoman have been canceled, I can either...
A) strike my Batman shelf
B) fill the space with Riddler and Two-Face

BTW, anyone ever order from Monkey on Fire? They will have both these figures. I'm not familiar with them.

Since Penguin and Catwoman have been canceled, I can either...
A) strike my Batman shelf
B) fill the space with Riddler and Two-Face

BTW, anyone ever order from Monkey on Fire? They will have both these figures. I'm not familiar with them.

Go to timewalkertoys.com bro. Bought from Steve before and great guy. Have two face and riddler pre ordered plus new Lucious, dead pool for my 7 year old daughter, and a couple Chewbacca's.

Go to timewalkertoys.com bro. Bought from Steve before and great guy. Have two face and riddler pre ordered plus new Lucious, dead pool for my 7 year old daughter, and a couple Chewbacca's.

I looked before and didn't see he had it -- it was under Mr. ? not Riddler. He's a bit more pricey on both plus shipping. But he may be the only safe way to go.

Thanks!

I should have my 2 face begining of 1st of july but just sharing new pic's from ebay love the box design. I Cant wait for him to fly in soon.:impatient:

Last edited:
Back