Xbox360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darthviper107 said:
Also, coming out later this month will be Shadowrun, the first game with cross-console compatibility.

People on PC will be able to play people on Xbox 360, it'll be fun. What's cool though is that my brother got a Xbox 360 Elite, and I've got a PC so we can play against each other once the game comes out. I wish Halo 2 had that feature though.

Well, I'm sure the person on the PC would destroy the xbox 360 user. For me anyways, the mouse is a lot easier to maneuver than the 360 controller.

Three red lights might just mean your AV cable came unplugged. Before panicking, check the back to make sure everything is all plugged in correctly. I had three lights, broke into a cold sweat, and then just had to plug things back in. Best of luck!

yeah dont sweat it too much unless you've tried all other options. this happened when i bought a faulty VGA cable for it. i spent 20 mintues freaking out and decided to try out the old RCA jacks and the system worked just fine. simply had to run back to best buy and exchange for a new cord.

Thanks for the optimism guys, but unfortunately it's knackered, stiff as a board, dead as a Dodo, croaked it, snuffed it, shuffled off this mortal coil, expired, deceased... in all ways dead. The lights are on (flashing red) but no-one's home...

...luckily though M$ are convinced it's still in warranty so it's off for repairs free of charge!!! I bought it last March so it's well past it's guarantee... I think thet're going by when I registered my Live account which I didn't do for about 6 weeks or so. Saves me £90! :D

at least its getting fixed. hopefully you aren't waiting for the halo3 beta or else you might miss it do to the process of getting it repaired. in the meantime i'll be playing spiderman 3 on my new Wii!!!!

well i pulled out Oblivion since I had some spare time today and after spending an hour getting out of the wilderness(I played for a few weeks when it first came out and thought it would be fun to "explore" and needless to say I got lost) and have been in the city and am still lost. i think the game it too big for the time i can invest in it. i'm trying to find a mission or something so i can progress in the game but am getting tired of waiting for it to load everytime i enter a building and trying to figure out where everything is in the city. anyhoo, hope everyone is having a great mother's day.

I finally got around to buying Dead Rising yesterday. Got to play for a bit and I think I'm going to love and hate this game. It seems pretty hard with very few save points, but damn is it fun :D

Darth Loki said:
I finally got around to buying Dead Rising yesterday. Got to play for a bit and I think I'm going to love and hate this game. It seems pretty hard with very few save points, but damn is it fun :D

Dead Rising was one of my favorite 360 games. Yea, the few save spots did hurt me for a while, but once you play it a lot, they don't seem too bad. The game gets easier the longer you play it, but it's still tough. Just remember, that you dno't have to kill all the psychopaths to beat the game. Once you beat it, go through and try to kill 47,000 zombies in the 72 hours. THAT is fun, just get in a car and go buck wild on them. :emperor :emperor

Another question, I have final for the next two weeks, how long is the Halo 3 Beta? Will it last until the 25th?

The Halo 3 Beta runs until about June 6 (3 weeks) so you should have a week after your finals to play.

Also check your Bungie.net mailbox to see if you got into the Beta early. I checked my mailbox and was invited to play immediately!! I just downloaded it and am off to play now! :chew

Punchy said:
The Halo 3 Beta runs until about June 6 (3 weeks) so you should have a week after your finals to play.

Also check your Bungie.net mailbox to see if you got into the Beta early. I checked my mailbox and was invited to play immediately!! I just downloaded it and am off to play now! :chew

Well, I bought CRACKDOWN, and that has a halo 3 beta thingy on it. So that's good, I can have a week, I hope to see you all on there and smash you all into little tiny pieces. :chew :chew

That yellow xbox360 looks sweet, but the simpsons game looks great too! Levels look to be designed like episodes, with some of them being parodies of other games, like Bartman Begins!

Just found this on Yahoo! news.

https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070516/ap_on_hi_te/halo3_launch;_ylt=AquPjMg9aIw2dGxxL.6UhgLMWM0F

Yahoo! News said:
DALLAS - Legions of Master Chief fans can now mark their calendars for Sept. 25. That's when "Halo 3," the newest sci-fi video game saga and the first specifically designed for Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox 360 console, is expected to arrive on store shelves.

The first-person shooter is the latest addition to the company's popular science fiction franchise in which an armor-clad human space soldier fights alien hordes in sprawling single and online multiplayer battles.

Shane Kim, corporate vice president for Microsoft Game Studios, predicted sales would surpass those of "Halo 2," which the company claims reached $125 million within the first 24 hours in 2004.

"In terms of great exclusive content this is the biggest weapon that we have," he said.

The announcement comes as a "beta," or test version, of "Halo 3" is being offered to consumers through June 6, allowing players to test out some of the game's multiplayer features ahead of schedule.

The beta only shows the game's multiplayer online aspects, however. Details of the single-player story remain a secret, Kim said.

"Halo 3" will be available in three versions: a "standard" edition for $59.99, a "limited edition" that includes features about the making of the game for $69.99, and a $129.99 "legendary edition" that is packaged with a large metal helmet that looks like the one worn by the game's protagonist, Master Chief.

That $129.99 version with the helmet might be interesting...

Aegis Wings is free on the arcade right now I got it this morning before leaving for work so I have not got to try it out yet.

Back