Media XBOX ONE X PROJECT SCORPIO EDITION preorder up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has arrived! :)
23423633_10155228441703565_688181715_o[1].jpg

Other than the words "Project Scorpio" printed on the controller and console, are there any differences internally with the Xbox 1X and the Project Scorpio edition?

Other than the words "Project Scorpio" printed on the controller and console, are there any differences internally with the Xbox 1X and the Project Scorpio edition?

I think that is the only difference...

Been playing AC enzio collection on the xbox one x - had it freeze twice last night........the game has previously frozen on my xbox one S, but not twice light that. Hopefully the bugs will get ironed out

I don't believe there are any hardware differences between the Scorpio and normal X. Just the limited edition nature of the Scorpio, the green writing on the front of the console and the controller and they have a different design on the top of the console instead of just plain black. Also I think the console stand is exclusive to the Scorpio as well.

Scorpio looks great

The whole presentation is top notch I’m impressed

za0anZ0.jpg

LP5HQUf.jpg

I don't believe there are any hardware differences between the Scorpio and normal X. Just the limited edition nature of the Scorpio, the green writing on the front of the console and the controller and they have a different design on the top of the console instead of just plain black. Also I think the console stand is exclusive to the Scorpio as well.

Good call - forgot about the stand.

Looks great

I’ve decided to buy all future ports on Xbox instead of PS4 if they are XBOX One enhanced

I’m waiting to rebuy some digital games I have on PS4 for the XBOX

I guess Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition comes out next with with enhanced features

I just bought an X and I was wondering for games like Tomb Raider that came out some time ago there isn't a new release to be able to enjoy the added benefits of the X right?

It's just the original game and the X updates that version?

I just bought an X and I was wondering for games like Tomb Raider that came out some time ago there isn't a new release to be able to enjoy the added benefits of the X right?

It's just the original game and the X updates that version?

Yes right now most are 4k upgrades of the games you'll have to download.

Wive is picking me up this bad boy tomorrow while she does some shopping. Currently have an original Xbox One and a PS4 pro but I got a 4k tv so I'm going to take advantage of it with the X.

I'm way more of an Xbox guy, so it'll be my main gaming system and I'll just play the 4 for exclusives.

You should’ve sold ur original Xbox on Craigslist’s or something

I got $300 for mine months ago

Paid for at least half of the new one

You should’ve sold ur original Xbox on Craigslist’s or something

I got $300 for mine months ago

Paid for at least half of the new one

Nah, I like my Day One edition, going to keep it in my den. I'm putting my X in my gaming room/Toy Room.

Played this game on XBOX ONE X in 4K all weekend and Loved it! Looks and plays amazing

Back