Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok just making sure its not something serious. Thanks

It usually happens when I turn my box off in the middle of the movie and go to watch it later. Now that I think of it.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Sometimes my system does that with games actually. I'm not sure what I was doing but I think it had something to do with playing one game and then popping in a different game before fully quitting. A pop up would say that the game is eithe incompatible or not installed. Then I'd have to close the game and then it will work properly.

That's really weak.
You would think that MS sorted that out so that it won't be an issue with the Xbox One. :(

That's really weak.
You would think that MS sorted that out so that it won't be an issue with the Xbox One. :(

It's more of an annoyance than anything. It's easily fixed and it's only ever happened a couple times. If it happens again then I'll make sure to figure out what I actually did and see if it happens again.

good price, $50 cheaper then standard system and you get a game, $110 savings (plus tax). Though that means I would of have to of held off on getting the One for all this time though.

Hey I just got the Xbox One and I have one quick question. Does it have to be connected to an internet modem in order to work, because my modem is in an completely different room across my house.

It has wireless, usually your router is going to be wireless.
And it does need it, there's a big update you need to download which adds some of the capabilities, like Blu-Ray movie playback.

I got my Xbox One yesterday and I freaking love it. I was skeptical about the kinect and the voice features but damn is this thing convenient. Funny thing is with all the features like facial recognition, voice commands ect blew my wifes mind haha especially when she was able to Skype her friend from the living room last night. Best of all Titanfall is the ****!

I got my Xbox One yesterday and I freaking love it. I was skeptical about the kinect and the voice features but damn is this thing convenient. Funny thing is with all the features like facial recognition, voice commands ect blew my wifes mind haha especially when she was able to Skype her friend from the living room last night. Best of all Titanfall is the ****!

I find a lot of people are saying that about the Kinect. I must admit I didn't want it before I got it.

For all the slatting the One had been getting before release I have been enjoying it much more than my Ps4 so far. Titanfall is amazing

Are you able to set up Titanfall as single player against bots offline?

I'd like to know this as well. I bought this game because of the hype and beta play...I don't like the multiplayer aspect...I work and I can't play enough to compete with the guys online

I'm tempted to get the Xbox One with Titanfall bundled.

Go for it. Since I've been busy playing Battlefield 4, along with Killzone: SF, Assassin's Creed IV, Marvel Lego and COD: Ghosts on the PS4, I was gonna wait to get the Xbox One later, but couldn't resist the Titanfall bundle deal. I'm glad I picked it up. Really liking Titanfall and the Xbox One overall.

Couldn't connect to TitanFall, Youtube, IE, anything.

Check Network settings, says connected to the internet (wired) just fine, check multiplayer settings, same message.

Still doesn't work.

I soft restart xbox, nothing.

I do a hard reboot, now working.

Back