Xbox One System Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Killzone was ok but I got bored quickly and it wasn't much fun.
I couldn't get into Infamous, played like a Spiderman game but without the fun of swinging.

Around here it looks like they're both selling well. All my local Best Buys are sold out of both.

Anybody experiencing a problem where the xbox logo button on the controller is sticking once in a while?
Not sticking down just a little resistance when pushing it down.

I wish I would have waited there's a limited edition Xbox one Titan fall console coming out that's white and black and orange looks amazing like controller I preordered

I could use a little help my xbox live gold runs out in march i have about 28 days total worth of gold trial cards when i type in the card it recognizes the subscription but then when i hit the button to confirm it won't process it and says theres an error am I missing something.

I could use a little help my xbox live gold runs out in march i have about 28 days total worth of gold trial cards when i type in the card it recognizes the subscription but then when i hit the button to confirm it won't process it and says theres an error am I missing something.

I don't think they work when you already had a subscription. Mine ran out on the 28th & I tried my free trial codes but they all came up with the same message which you were getting

Back