Xbox Live??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
Well here is one thing the 360 has that the PS3 doesn't:

$4 Burger King games for the 360

You can play as that freaky king character and sneak up on people, delivering delicious BK food. Or have him smash into teenage BK employees in his bumper car.

BK Broiler, are you ready to rock?!?

At least the Burger King games will have acheivements to unlock. It's all about the POINTS, baby!

I am also eagerly awating Gears of War and Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Is anyone else addicted to getting points from achievements? I'm up to a meager 5380. (Ten points if you can name the character that is my gamer picture and what it's from).

NSFolsom.png

Some cool X360 sites I visit often are...

X360a.org They recently changed the look of the site. It looks like crap now if you ask me. They have achievement guides, which haven't been added again yet since the site redesign.

360voice.com Your X360 tells it like it is. A blog where your 360 has, what else, a voice.

MyGamerCard.net

And of course

Xbox.com.

I just bought Dig Dug off the Xbox Live Arcade when I should have been getting ready for work and I played it for about 1 second before leaving for work.

I haven't bought any retail games yet. I've only bought Xbox Live Arcade games. Splinter Cell: Double Agent I may buy. But I've got the Gears of War Collector's Edition Pre-ordered. I've been renting games from Blockbuster (one out at a time with the game pass, 24 bucks a month, unlimited rentals) and from Gamefly, with two out at a time, which is nice. If I want to keep a game, I just pay the difference and they send me the instruction manual and the case.

Today I had to take Call of Duty 2 back to Blockbuster because the disc was scratched to hell. Must have been the person who rented it before me. I was going to rent Open Season, a lame kid's game but with easy achievements. ;)

I also really want to rent The Godfather. I've played through a bit of that on PC. I had fun with it and I'm looking forward to, what else, achievements.

I have to hide my X360 everytime my girlfriend comes over, however. She knows I couldn't really afford it in the first place but a friend at work got one and that was it! And this was a person who said he never would buy one either.

I love my X360 and I LOVE UNLOCKING ACHIEVEMENTS AND GETTING POINTS!!!

Speaking of points, Here's a little guide of sorts on some easy points, (granted you don't get stuck in a glitch playing King Kong) by Gamespot.com's own Senior Editor and Points Addict, Jeff Gerstmann... (Seriously, he doesn't have a problem. He can quit anytime he wants).

https://www.gamespot.com/features/6145320/index.html

Anyone else listen to the HotSpot or watch On The Spot from Gamespot.com?

EDIT: I spelled Jeff Gerstmann's name wrong. :p

Last edited:
Those are some cool sites I am on 360voice. Right now my gamercard is messed up it shows the same games played from a month ago I can not get it to update.

kain4521 said:
Those are some cool sites I am on 360voice. Right now my gamercard is messed up it shows the same games played from a month ago I can not get it to update.

That sucks. :(

i also have the collectors version of gears of war on reserve. i think the 360 is gonna pull ahead of the PS3 because of how great xbox live is. sure sony plans on having an online service, but live has been around for 4 years now and it keeps getting better.

did anyone else get splinter cell this week?? who's up for some co-op gaming?? let me know, im still playing through the main missions, but i want to try out the multiplayer.

hairlesswookiee said:
awww man i just found the goodness of the co-op competition matches

Hey hairless,
I picked it up yesterday but I haven't even had time to open it yet. I plan on playing through the solo missions first, but then I would like to try the co-op missions. I have never played the co-op missions in the previous SC games because I didn't have xBox Live on the old xBox. Give me a couple of weeks to play the solo stuff (ok, I admit it... I'm slow) and I will be up for some co-op!! Maybe we can find some more Freaks to play by then... :D

Last edited:
Ok Im on live but never put my name hear yet. Its leafscujo. Just got Marvel UA today off to play it now.

jlcmsu said:
Got Tiger Woods 07 yesterday if anyone is up for a round of golf. :chew

I have 06 and they just didn't add enough for me to drop another $60 this year. I really wish they'd make it harder because I usually shoot in the low 50's. At least tell me they got rid of the stupid Gamebreaker feature.

hairlesswookiee said:
man, i must officially the worst player on xbox live. i think its a little too hard to be a spy.

I haven't even tried Splinter Cell live. I can't get the hang of the solo missions, so I presume it would be an ugly massacre if I tried to play this thing against real opponents.

tomandshell said:
I haven't even tried Splinter Cell live. I can't get the hang of the solo missions, so I presume it would be an ugly massacre if I tried to play this thing against real opponents.

umm.. not really because they rank you due to your skill ranking. of course if you join a match that is with someone on your friends list it doesnt matter. im having a blast, you should at least try the co-op missions because you arent competing against each other on all of them but working together to achieve the missions. its mostly about knowing the maps and how to properly use your gadgets. shoot me a message if you see me online and i join and help you out. my gamertag is ezcompane.
~~~anyone up for some marvel ultimate alliance?? i finally got it in the mail today so im trying it out.

Last edited:
sounds good. i finally got ultimate alliance from gameznflix so i'll be playing that most of the weekend. im probably gonna buy it sometime around christmas since i've got 3 other games coming out in the next 3 weeks.

Back