Xbox Live??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockabilly said:
Actually in order to deny your request I'd have to have gotten one...:monkey2

Thought I got everybody on the thread...but going through 20 pages made my eyes hurt. what's your gametag?

Love Gears of War, but going to best buy later to pick up Lost Planet, I remember playing it at SDCC, even pushing little kids of outthe way to play it (which I'm not proud of...) Anybody know if there is a mulitplayers for that game?

congerking said:
okay, just went through the entire thread and went on a massive friend request purge. Should probably get a message asking to be my friend...awwwwwwww :lol :lol
I accepted you but I wont be on for a week or two I am on the way out of the country.

Got my 360 back yesterday finally!! I played some Lost Planet last night. Pretty fun so far.

jlcmsu said:
Got my 360 back yesterday finally!! I played some Lost Planet last night. Pretty fun so far.

Cool! Have you tried the multiplayer w/ Lost Planet yet, and if so, how is it? I still need to pick up the game :(

I really wanted to play Lost Planet. But it's not out for PC so...

And hopefully Mass Effect will come out on PC sometime, although I hope to have an Xbox 360 sometime before half of the year is over.

Spiff said:
Cool! Have you tried the multiplayer w/ Lost Planet yet, and if so, how is it? I still need to pick up the game :(

I played the Demo and I really liked it. Very fun and lots of action.

Spiff said:

Multiplayer for Lost Planet is extremely fun. ONLY bad part is that there is NO Co-Op at all for the game. Buddy and I wanted to play it on one screen, but were unable to. Only hard part i whether or not I like Lost Planet or Gears of War better.....

Back