Xbox 360 General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Xbox 360 Kinect Discussion

maybe i'm old school but hands free gaming does not appeal to me at all...it's a cool idea and looks fun as a party game....but not something i personally will buy

I like a controller in my hand while i sit back and just chill....

Thought I was the only one.

:hi5:

Thought I was the only one.

:hi5:

nope, i hate motion controls too.
good for 1 or 2 minutes and thats about it.
im actually scared about the future of gaming since all this motion based crap.

EDIT: those hacks looked pretty cool though.

Last edited:

So Kinect has been out for over a year now. If you own one are you still enjoying it or do you regret purchasing it? I have a $100 Best Buy Reward Certificate that expires on April 14 and I'm unsure what I want to use it on.

I love the Kinect
it's fun and in most of the games, it's incredible correct
but if you never play anything party-ish or just games for fun, it's probably not for you
the games I enjoy the most (got a lot more, most of them in plastic because I don't have the room to play due to rebuilding and currently living in a 25m² room):
- fruit ninja
- dance central
- kinect adventures
- kinectimals (yeah, it's so cute and pretty fun to play once in a while)
- gunstringer

and currently I'm learning myself (when I have time) to program for the kinect so hopefully, I can release some 'serious' games later one for it :D

- ikaryas

Sorry to necropost.

I have an extra code form the McDonalds Xbox Instant Win game going right now. Please let me know when the code is used so I can edit this post. First person to enter it gets it. Only works for Xbox 360!

The Maw for Xbox Live Arcade

EDIT: Taken :)

Last edited:
Here's a 2nd code for The Maw for Xbox Live Arcade. Did anyone ever use the first one?

EDIT: Taken :)

Last edited:
McDonalds is having an instant win game right now. Every piece wins AT LEAST an Xbox Live game. The only other game I've won is Ms Splosion Man.

Xbox Codes:

Enlisted Episode
H8RJQ-XY3BQ-VWM7J-7JCF8-FCH93

Raising Hope Episode
9HGCH-YGH69-VFRTB-TDKHT-7WB98

Ms. Splosion Man
3YKJ2-DW7JR-74QTJ-3T2D9-K7QGZ

Anyone play through episode 1 of Wolf Among Us, not have a season pass, and want to check out episode II?

Let me know by DM, will respond to first message from premium member with code (MS sent me two by accident...I'm a season pass holder and they must be trying to resolve issues of not being able to download E2).

If you aren't first I won't reply to your message.

If you see this anytime after 8AM on 2/7 don't bother messaging as I'm sure it will have been claimed by then.

Good luck!

Anyone play through episode 1 of Wolf Among Us, not have a season pass, and want to check out episode II?

Let me know by DM, will respond to first message from premium member with code (MS sent me two by accident...I'm a season pass holder and they must be trying to resolve issues of not being able to download E2).

If you aren't first I won't reply to your message.

If you see this anytime after 8AM on 2/7 don't bother messaging as I'm sure it will have been claimed by then.

Good luck!

Still open if someone wants to get in on this. Open to all members now, premium or not!

Will go ahead and post the code. First come, first served:

Wolf Among Us Episode 2
HMD4D-4F9T3-FQ6VY-Q7GK3-4V2YZ

Post/reply to let me know if you take it.

Will go ahead and post the code. First come, first served:

Wolf Among Us Episode 2
HMD4D-4F9T3-FQ6VY-Q7GK3-4V2YZ

Post/reply to let me know if you take it.

I got it mate, thanks a lot. :clap
I've only played a little of the first episode but was enjoying it so to have episode 2 ready will be great. :D Much appreciated.

wow thank for shared, i want try it
w.png

Back