X3 discussion *SPOLIERS ABOUND*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have it been that hard to give Rogue a southern belle and Collosus a Russian accent for us comic book fans?.. And where was nightcrawler!.. I feel I have compromised enough w/ the leather costumes..

Good movie..Enjoyed it.

Rogue might have had a Southern accent. I can't be sure since she didn't have any dialogue during her 47 seconds of screen time. :monkey3

And Nightcrawler apparently allowed his peaceful spiritual nature to keep him out of the conflict, according to the storyline for the official tie-in video game written by Chris Claremont.

Rogue has had a southern accent since she was introduced. Since Paquin is Australian, there's a very noticeable difference.

Darklord Dave said:
Rogue has had a southern accent since she was introduced. Since Paquin is Australian, there's a very noticeable difference.

She had a southern accent in the first movie though! Maybe she lost it being in New York.

:D Just saw it and liked it. The effects were great and the story line was great as well. I loved the fight scenes. Only bad thing is that it did not follow the comic version. ...would have been nice to see Gambit though :rolleyes: And isn't Spike suppose to be Storm's nephew or something? And Juggernaut and X-Avier looked like they didn't know each other. Ehhhh.....it was good though. :D

student_toe5 said:
And isn't Spike suppose to be Storm's nephew or something? And Juggernaut and X-Avier looked like they didn't know each other. Ehhhh.....it was good though. :D

Yes and yes. Oh well... I can just keep my fingers crossed for the next one!!

I thought the movie was good, but I don't follow the comics, so I just have a few questions.

Did Jean rip people apart at the molecular level or something?

Was that supposed to be Blink that helped Magneto find Leech?

Who was Psylocke in the movie?

And those mutants who kinda joined with Magneto at the curch, were they Morlocks?

Thanks guys.

Jean released levels of radiation that caused organic material to literally burn away, seen most abundantly at the point when Jean was beginning to discorporate the planet, stripping it down to its primal components in the next stage of her evolution at the film's conclusion, as detailed in the screenplay. So in theory, yes, she was building to a massive molecular conflagration that was witnessed on a small scale by basically rendering any in her way to mere clouds of ash.

If you're referring to the mutant who could sense the powers of other mutants and was possessed of heightened strength, speed, and agility, that was Callisto.

Psylocke was the young Asian girl with streaks of purple through her dark hair, standing next to Callisto in the Church, spouting the line, "They want to exterminate us!"

Also, yes, a large portion of the Brotherhood in X3 were the Morlocks, led by Callisto and tattooed with the Greek letter Omega (symbolizing the end times, and that it would be the end for any who stood in opposition to them).

I hope this helped to clear some things up.

Back