X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
X-PLUS GODZILLA 1967

GODZILLA%25201967%2520239.JPG

GODZILLA%25201967%2520220.JPG

GODZILLA%25201967%2520224.JPG

GODZILLA%25201967%2520103.JPG

GODZILLA%25201967%2520135.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/GODZILLA1967

Somehow that ugly Godzilla 67 design makes one beautiful figure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I love this figure! My first Godzilla movie was Godzilla vs Megalon. Any idea where I could buy one?

This one is very hard to come by. I won mine off of Yahoo Japan and haven't seen one since. I'll keep my eyes open for you! :wave

Somehow that ugly Godzilla 67 design makes one beautiful figure

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing. :lol

Congrats! He turned out beautifully. I think these Diamond reissues are finally where they need to be.

Yeah I think they stepped up the paint apps after some complaints on the first few releases.

just received my very first X-Plus statue. 2003 SOS, from Entertainment Earth.

GREAT statue, awesome Godzilla collectible, LOVE it. for $144.99 shipped, these statues present one of the the best bang(s) for the buck of any collectibles i've purchased to date. The sculpt, accuracy and finishing are all top notch. Very light, but expected for a hollow vinyl figure.

I'm really digging the scale of the 30CM - 12 inch line. I'd say they are about 1/7 (Bowen) scale...after putting the statue next to my Bowen Marvel Statues, it looks like Bowen's characters could perfectly fit in the suit.

I was on my lunch break and didn't have a chance to attach the tail pieces, heard the rule of thumb it to heat up the rear end of the main figure and then twist the tail in...right?

Edit:

Upon closer inspection its closer to 1/8ish scale.

Last edited:
Yep, heat up the ass-end and work that tail on there.

Congrats on the '03! I'm sure you've heard others say this, but it won't be your last. :)

Back