X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed your Review on Gladiator; Gabe, I gave the character a X-Perfect based on who he is and not on your Review my Friend

I enjoyed it as well. Almost, almost made me buy the piece. Almost. I'll be catching up on more of his reviews tonight.

They are both Great Pieces in there own right and if you are a Cyclops Fan Classic or Modern you can not Go Wrong, that said, Great Show and Review my Friend and Great Post; Gabe
I am in complete agreement! Thanks for the support as always Al!

I enjoyed it as well. Almost, almost made me buy the piece. Almost. I'll be catching up on more of his reviews tonight.

Thanks for checking out my vids Mr. Flame! I'm glad they don't "almost" drive you to bankruptcy:)

Mr. Sinister Statue by Bowen Designs

This is probably the best X-villain statue Bowen Designs has ever produced (that may change once Mojo arrives). It's time to give some renewed love to the mad geneticist that we all admire, Mr. Sinister.

If you're interested I've shot a new introduction video of the statue and plenty more pics which I've posted on my blog and you can check out by clicking here:

X-men: Statues of Future Past: Mr. Sinister Statue by Bowen Designs

9055937590_043ece17e7_b.jpg

Enjoy!​

Last edited:
That mr. Sinister statue is a perfect representation of the character, Bowen really nailed it with that one. The Phoenix statue is great too, if it had the flame Phoenix base instead of the blue I would have to get it for my daughter, she loves Phoenix. Great reviews Remy hopefully we'll get the new bishop soon :pray:

I agree about Mr. Sinister. I'm sure it can get better than that but whoever attempts to make a better Sinister has their work cut out for them. People usually say Spiderman or Batman has the best rogue gallery but the X-Men rogue gallery can hang with the best of them.

That mr. Sinister statue is a perfect representation of the character, Bowen really nailed it with that one. The Phoenix statue is great too, if it had the flame Phoenix base instead of the blue I would have to get it for my daughter, she loves Phoenix. Great reviews Remy hopefully we'll get the new bishop soon :pray:

This version does exist as the Dark Phoenix. I've already posted mine:

https://xmenstatuesoffuturepast.blogspot.com/2013/04/dark-phoenix-statue-by-bowen-designs.html

I agree about Mr. Sinister. I'm sure it can get better than that but whoever attempts to make a better Sinister has their work cut out for them. People usually say Spiderman or Batman has the best rogue gallery but the X-Men rogue gallery can hang with the best of them.

I agree about Sinister as well. He's perfect! I also agree with what you said about the X-rogues... they certainly rival Spdey and Bats.

Ya Remy I saw your review of the dark phoenix and it is awesome, the flame Phoenix base is incredible but my daughter likes the regular Phoenix look/outfit.

Ya Remy I saw your review of the dark phoenix and it is awesome, the flame Phoenix base is incredible but my daughter likes the regular Phoenix look/outfit.

You could get her a really expensive gift and get both statues, but place the green Phoenix in the firebird base. I just stuck her in and she fits. She looks great!

I

Wolverine - Brown Museum Statue by Bowen Designs

I thought it was proper, given that "The Wolverine" is coming out in just a few short weeks to throw some attention on this excellent representation of Wolvey in his brown costume attire that he wore on his Japanese adventure.

If you're interested in seeing more, my blog post has plenty more pics and an introductory video which you can access by clicking here:

9141349586_e665decd87_b.jpg

He's the best there is at what he does... I speak of Mr. Bowen of course who sculpted this guy himself!

Enjoy!

Thanks. It would have been nice for them to all have been sculpted by the same person(s), but the set looks great irregardless.

9259700422_2b678396be_b.jpg

Bowen's X-Men statues are the best in the busienss.

The statues and backgrounds in the thread are a feast for the eyes.

Back