X-Men Origins: Wolverine game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this last night, played it for a few hours, and it definitely is an awesome game. Sweet combos, gore, slow-mo, graphics, etc. It is a little repetitive, but you can mix it up a bit, too. Loving it.

Story better than the movie? heh, sadly, it probably is alot closer to the comics too.

Wolverine Classic Yellow & Blue Suit Code is:

X, Square, Circle, X, Triangle, X, Triangle, X, Square, Circle, Circle, Square, R3

Enter the code in game when Wolverine is playable, exit the game and select the costum from the main menu.

That is supposed to be the Best Buy Code for the costume.

Just got done playing the demo and wow! The game is better than the movie. I was surprised how brutal it was, but I'm glad it is because a proper Wolverine game would have to be. I wish the movie had been as brutal. Can't wait to get this. :chew

Wolverine Classic Yellow & Blue Suit Code is:

X, Square, Circle, X, Triangle, X, Triangle, X, Square, Circle, Circle, Square, R3

Enter the code in game when Wolverine is playable, exit the game and select the costum from the main menu.

That is supposed to be the Best Buy Code for the costume.

Thanks Sniper!

I don't have the game yet, but I do appreciate the info! :rock

to any body who beat the game what the hell do you do when you move that purple and blue teleporter around im stuck on that,its right after you take conyrol of the sentinals hand.

to any body who beat the game what the hell do you do when you move that purple and blue teleporter around im stuck on that,its right after you take conyrol of the sentinals hand.

Using the purple teleporter annoyed the hell out of me! I kept on falling to my death while the teleporter was moving.

You have to block the purple teleporter with the blue one, then go into the blue one, and get the power cell. Easy from there.

Rented it from Blockbuster.. beat it.. haven't slept yet. Game is DEF better than the movie. Now i just need to get all those trophies.

Using the purple teleporter annoyed the hell out of me! I kept on falling to my death while the teleporter was moving.

You have to block the purple teleporter with the blue one, then go into the blue one, and get the power cell. Easy from there.

thanks alot man:joy

The demo seemed a bit repetitive and easy. That "Lunge" move seemed like a gamebreaker, I could just pounce on people and hack away, nobody could block it. Is there stuff to shake it up, or is it strictly a beat-em-up?? That teleporter bit you guys were talking about makes it sound like there's some puzzle elements.

i've been playing it for pc and psp and it's way more enjoyable than the movie.
the only thing i don't like is you have to FIGHT Wolverines to get each costume.
you should never have to fight him to unlock anything. he's pretty tough (unless you're spiderman, namor, magneto, etc).
any other characters playable? gambit, wade, sabertooth, emma? any characters not in the movie?
nope.

The demo seemed a bit repetitive and easy. That "Lunge" move seemed like a gamebreaker, I could just pounce on people and hack away, nobody could block it. Is there stuff to shake it up, or is it strictly a beat-em-up?? That teleporter bit you guys were talking about makes it sound like there's some puzzle elements.

Yeah, there's harder characters that you can't lunge at at all (they knock you away) or bosses that you can only use lunge at a specific time. And there's lots of puzzles.

Right now I'm just frustrated with all the Africa flashbacks. Plus there's times when the game takes control of the camera and it's really unnecessary and frustrating.

i've been playing it for pc and psp and it's way more enjoyable than the movie.
the only thing i don't like is you have to FIGHT Wolverines to get each costume.
you should never have to fight him to unlock anything. he's pretty tough (unless you're spiderman, namor, magneto, etc).

nope.

I'm going out on a limb by assuming that you pirated the game? There's no friggin' way I'd buy the game for multiple platforms.

Anyway, I've played about 2 hours of the game (rented from Gamefly). It's fun, but there's nothing special about it at all except for Wolvie's cool healing effect. But hell, if I'm having fun ripping a dude's arm off and smackin' him with it, that's all that really matters, right? .

I'm going out on a limb by assuming that you pirated the game? There's no friggin' way I'd buy the game for multiple platforms.

Anyway, I've played about 2 hours of the game (rented from Gamefly). It's fun, but there's nothing special about it at all except for Wolvie's cool healing effect. But hell, if I'm having fun ripping a dude's arm off and smackin' him with it, that's all that really matters, right? .

Amen. That's what Im enjoying. Just ripping into people and slashing around. There should be more unlocks, but at least you get a few costumes.

i'm not you, so that's quite a limb you're on.
actually, it is special when you compare it to every wolverine game so far.
the claws finally work like they're supposed to, instead of knocking enemies back with sparks. and there's no penalty for using them and the healing factor.

It's good, feels a bit loose though, runs a bit too fast, could be more solid like resi 5

i'm not you, so that's quite a limb you're on.

actually, it is special when you compare it to every wolverine game so far.
the claws finally work like they're supposed to, instead of knocking enemies back with sparks. and there's no penalty for using them and the healing factor.

I apologize if I'm incorrect.

Anyway, this is actually the first X-Men game I've played since the old 16-bit days (the Marvel/Capcom fighting games excluded) so I'm not familiar with the quality of previous games. Maybe if I was, I'd like this game more.

best movie based game out

Incorrect. That would be The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.

Back