X-Men Origins: Wolverine game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rented the game !

The intro of the game blew me away !

I am on the first board and I feel total control of WOLVERINE.

This game rocks so far !
awsome moves, BLOOD evrywhere, slow motion kills etc...

love the lunge attacks !!

going back to play !!

Seen it on a demo screen in gamestation before....graphics look great. This was a cut scene though.

I was talking to a few of the employees and they said it's a good / great game, after about 3 hours play. Lots of blood and guts, gorey type, easy to control action.

I can feel my willpower caving....Gamestop is so close to my apartment...it's practically on the way home....

Taking a break from this amazing game !
this game is awsome.

I confronted 4 guys and they dint even hit me.
once you master the controls you have total WOLVERINE control and the moves are so bad ass !
I love impaling guys on spears and wooden stakes.
I cant wait to see the movie tonite !
even more pumped now after playing this game.
A must play guys !

yeaa !! the uk psn has it.
I checked my psn store and it was not there.
I saw some people on my friends list playing WOLVERINE DEMO so it must be out there somewhere.

I'm in the US, but didn't see it there. (I wasn't looking for it though.) I'll check again tonight. Thanks for the info.

Is there a demo for this on the PS3?

I just checked and unfortunately no. I usually get games for the 360 because of the achievements, but I always download demos on the PS3 because it uses wi-fi and I can still browse the internet on my computer while its downloading. :lol I guess I'll download this on Xbox later on.

This game is awesome and sooooo much fun. There is no denying it, it is a simple repetitive game. But it is the most fun I have ever had playing this style of game. I spent about 3 hours playing it so far and I am enjoying every minute of it. This game does it, great game!!!!!!

Just got mine during lunch time cant wait To get home to play it ..hopefully my wife dont find out she'll nag me to death for spending this much lol

Last edited:
Downloaded the demo and played it. Typical hack and slash game. If you like that sort of game then this is right up your alley. :cool:

Yeah, you have to set up a UK PSN account, it's on the UK PSN store. It's super easy, just set up a new account and say you live in England or wherever in the UK and you can get it. I never realized how many demos they still have up on that store, I'm downloading Conan, Heavenly Sword, all sorts of stuff not on the store here in the States.

Now, if I could just read Japanese and set up an account to download that Yakuza 3 demo I've heard so much about.

just played the demo, I knew there was gonna be blood in it due to the M rating, but wow, didnt expect as much. I really liked it, gonna try it again a few more times, if the demo is still entertaining, then I might pick up the game tomorrow.

I bought this last night, played it for a few hours, and it definitely is an awesome game. Sweet combos, gore, slow-mo, graphics, etc. It is a little repetitive, but you can mix it up a bit, too. Loving it.

Back