X-Men Origins: Wolverine game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed it, luckily i purchased it on special so wasnt a complete waste of money. I have the PS2 version, not sure how much different it is to other consoles.
I thought it was pretty easy, very straight forward, not much thinking (if any) required, pretty much a straight out beat em up game with a bit of god of war 'tap the button' combos to defeat certain enemies. Finished it on the second day. i doubt i will turn it back on. Theres not many extras to unlock i dont think and nothing to make it really worthwhile to go back and play it again.

I don't know if this has been noted, but for those interested and haven't experience the game play yet, the U.S. PS Store released a free demo as well.

Great game! But unfortunately I have done all I can with the game and so I am selling it. $35 shipped to anywhere in the USA. The game is in MINT condition; I take very good care of my discs and game cases. This is the 360 version.

Okay, I have to rant on this game, and it's something that bugs me about a lot of platforming games and action games. Why is jumping so hard??

I'm Wolverine, I can lunge to a bad guy from 50 yards away, but when I'm jumping from a ledge to a higher ledge 10 feet up, I can barely make it and have to grab onto the ledge with one hand and it takes 2 seconds to pull myself up. It's basically just made artificially harder to try and balance the game, but within the game's universe it makes no sense. If there was a bad guy on the ledge I could lunge to him, slice him up and land safely on the next ledge. But because there's no bad guy I can barely make the jump in the first place??

:banghead

Back