X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the word that’s spreading is that the budget was not enough to expand the Phoenix story farther than what was done in Last Stand so it’s all earth bound small scale drama again.

Kill

It

Now

Well not necessarily. I'm Terminator-obsessed and I think most of the movies are ***t :lol

You should go and have a flick through twitter along with some group in fb like dc and marvel you will be shocked to see how much blind bias there is out there.

Hearing it's Fan4stic bad. There's supposed to a death scene that's played as serious but instead everyone laughed so hard at it. Hint hint Lawrence.

Grace is going to be happy if this burns since Chastain is in it. :lol

Lmao

e49a51f735fa63e993a29a649c7e37d1.jpg

They recovered from unpopular films before. Unpopular being X3 and Origins:Wolverine - recovery movies being First Class, DOFP and Logan. Although I think it would be harder to do this time because the strong points of First Class and DOFP were part of the reason Apocalypse was a snorefest because they had become worn out and repetitive.

They recovered from unpopular films before. Unpopular being X3 and Origins:Wolverine - recovery movies being First Class, DOFP and Logan. Although I think it would be harder to do this time because the strong points of First Class and DOFP were part of the reason Apocalypse was a snorefest because they had become worn out and repetitive.

And apparently they're wearing the continued repetition as a badge of honor for this new flick.

"There's always a speech Charles and nobody cares." :slap

Just ask Tom Cruise how well movies turn out when they are written and directed by people who are 1) notorious for writing terrible movies and 2) have zero directing experience. This has been a terrible idea from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back