X-Men: Dark Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao

e49a51f735fa63e993a29a649c7e37d1.jpg

It's probably the worst casting ever along with Arnold as Mr. Freeze.

:slap ... :lol

I'm so glad the Fox X-verse is dead and will be long gone and buried soon. A forgotten distant past. I can't believe people still thought New Mutants would see a theater release. And making it a "horror" movie was a good idea. I'm actually surprised it's being released at all and Disney just didn't bury it. And I'm still surprised Disney is letting X-Men Dark Phoenix come out. I guess it's more for fans to have closure that enjoyed the Fox X-verse movies for all these years and supported the characters. Would be a shame for Marvel not to do that before completely redoing a new X-verse within their own MCU.

So congrats to those that actually want to and are looking forward to seeing this.

Not one of those Fox movies will ever make a top 10 Comic Book Movie list for me. Maybe not even in my top 20. Deadpool is the closest. I still think Logan was only Ok as best. I think the allure was just to finally see a Wolverine being violent and not holding back.

So many bad ideas in both look and execution. The only saving grace for me for the whole Fox universe is finally giving us Reynolds as a proper Deadpool and Hugh Jackman as a pretty good Wolverine. But I'm a firm believer that even back then there was still a better casting choice for a more accurate Wolverine out there.

And apparently they're wearing the continued repetition as a badge of honor for this new flick.

"There's always a speech Charles and nobody cares." :slap

:lol :lol

Yup Simon Kinberg is like “Hey I have a great idea how about Magneto and Charles play chess!!!”

:slap ... :lol

I'm so glad the Fox X-verse is dead and will be long gone and buried soon. A forgotten distant past. I can't believe people still thought New Mutants would see a theater release. And making it a "horror" movie was a good idea. I'm actually surprised it's being released at all and Disney just didn't bury it. And I'm still surprised Disney is letting X-Men Dark Phoenix come out. I guess it's more for fans to have closure that enjoyed the Fox X-verse movies for all these years and supported the characters. Would be a shame for Marvel not to do that before completely redoing a new X-verse within their own MCU.

So congrats to those that actually want to and are looking forward to seeing this.

Not one of those Fox movies will ever make a top 10 Comic Book Movie list for me. Maybe not even in my top 20. Deadpool is the closest. I still think Logan was only Ok as best. I think the allure was just to finally see a Wolverine being violent and not holding back.

So many bad ideas in both look and execution. The only saving grace for me for the whole Fox universe is finally giving us Reynolds as a proper Deadpool and Hugh Jackman as a pretty good Wolverine. But I'm a firm believer that even back then there was still a better casting choice for a more accurate Wolverine out there.

Ouch lol

People talking about reboots need to vacate the thread. It ain't gonna happen. Move on.

Let this thread focus on the subject at hand which is the next installment in the [ongoing] X-Men franchise.

Lol man this guy was hilarious. He must of jumped out a nearby window when he found out xmen was being rebooted by Disney

Is Fox releasing this just to stick it to Disney? I can’t see any other reason for it.

Looks terrible and very reminiscent of X3.

Isn't it basically an X3 remake anyway? I can't quite get over the vehement dislike of this film, I'm quite looking forward to it myself, it looks better than TLJ anyway.

I don't really follow the politics involved but from what little I know Disney is just as bad a company as Fox?

Isn't it basically an X3 remake anyway? I can't quite get over the vehement dislike of this film, I'm quite looking forward to it myself, it looks better than TLJ anyway.

I don't really follow the politics involved but from what little I know Disney is just as bad a company as Fox?

I’m rooting for it to be good. I know they haven’t all been winners, but there have been some good films in the series too. The general consensus on “Days of Future Past” was pretty positive. And I think most people liked “Logan” too. I have no desire to see the series end on a bad note.

Yeah they had a perfect happy ending to the series (DOFP) and a perfect sad ending (Logan.) Apoc and now apparently Dark Phoenix are just crappy footnotes that do nothing but unnecessary drag the whole series through the mud.

Also the deal was approved in Brazil so pretty much Disney owns Fox now so this movie shouldn’t even see the light of day. Given how fox handles the xmen lately I just see it bombing way to hard.

Like khev said you had two perfect endings to the series but you decide to **** uo the timeline even more with crappy movies. Thank goodness it’s over

Also the deal was approved in Brazil so pretty much Disney owns Fox now so this movie shouldn’t even see the light of day. Given how fox handles the xmen lately I just see it bombing way to hard.

Like khev said you had two perfect endings to the series but you decide to **** uo the timeline even more with crappy movies. Thank goodness it’s over

tenor.gif

Back