X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan the man is making a cameo

'X-Men: Apocalypse': Stan Lee will have a cameo - Business Insider

Stan Lee said:
Stan Lee will have a cameo in "X-Men: Apocalypse" that is "different than every other one I've done," the comic book legend revealed at Comic-Con on Saturday.

During an "Ask Me Anything"-inspired panel, a fan asked Lee what his favorite cameo was.

The Marvel legend has appeared in more than 20 cinematic adaptations of his comic books — between the 1989 made-for-TV movie "The Trial of the Incredible Hulk" and this year's "Avengers: Age of Ultron."

"I really love them all," Lee said, before admitting that his next cameo is possibly his favorite.

"I did a cameo for the next 'X-Men' movie," said Lee before stopping short. The moderator whispered in his ear, assumedly, that the topic was off-limits. He claimed Marvel employees in the audience were giving him dagger eyes.

"When you say I'm not allowed — will I be arrested?" Lee quipped.

Fans cheered, egging him on.

"When you go see the next 'X-Men' movie when it comes out, and see my fantastic cameo, you will say, 'I remember he told me about it here," Lee said. "It's a different cameo in that it has one additional thing in it."

Despite the ambiguity of Lee's statement, the crowd went nuts.

Footage looks great. Loved Fassbender's "Who the **** are you???" to Apocalypse.

Can't wait to see Isaac in full costume. He's gonna eat the role.

It was nice seeing the Fox Universe come together for SDCC.

I haven't watched X1 in a longtime and maybe watched X3 twice, I still can't even remember what his cameos were :lol

X1 he's at the beach when jellyfish Kelly walks out of the water naked.

X3 he's watering his lawn across the street from Jean Grey's house when she's a little girl

I haven't watched X1 in a longtime and maybe watched X3 twice, I still can't even remember what his cameos were :lol

He is on the beach and his jaw drops when Senator Kelly comes out of the ocean in X1

And he is watering the grass at the begining of X3 while Magneto and Charles visit a young Jean Grey while she unlocks her powers

I might give X1 a watch tonight, I still can't even remember him in that scene :lol

Did anyone catch Tatum's Cajun accent before they took that selfie? It sounded really good, similar to the animated series Gambit.

Hmm....not sure how I feel about Apocalypse in that blurry pic. Something about him reminds me of this guy.

TtX0oRd.jpg

Well it's appropriate considering the new X-Men costumes:

7mieV5W.jpg

Back