X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The options for this movie figure-wise is beyond any other superhero movie

Xavier
Magneto
Mystique
Beast
Angel
Psyclocke
Nightcrawler
Cyclops
Storm
Marvel girl
Apocalypse
Havok
Quicksilver
Jubilee

Yet bet we get none :slap

I am hoping FOX caves and let's the mouse have some share of their X-universe. I think Sony did that with Spidey (why there has been continuous merch for him) before he joined the MCU. I think that's the only way we will get the merchandise we want.

I am hoping FOX caves and let's the mouse have some share of their X-universe. I think Sony did that with Spidey (why there has been continuous merch for him) before he joined the MCU. I think that's the only way we will get the merchandise we want.
From what I read is that Spidey is too big not to. Xmen to an adult audience is popular, not as much for younger audience aside from Wolverine.

Such a convoluted mess.

Marvel was always my fave CB house, but all the crisscrossing BS is just too much.

At least WB have DC all to themselves (for the mostpart). :lol

I think our best hope for any HT level merch if the FOX/Disney issues aren't resolved is

- MAYBE we will get lucky and HT will get a Fassneto out.
- MAYBE threezero will release a Sansa Stark since the actress is portraying Jean and they think people may buy her to make customs. :lol

The options for this movie figure-wise is beyond any other superhero movie

Xavier
Magneto
Mystique
Beast
Angel
Psyclocke
Nightcrawler
Cyclops
Storm
Marvel girl
Apocalypse
Havok
Quicksilver
Jubilee

Yet bet we get none :slap

This would be the 2016 Hot Toys line up I'd like to see, along with the Batman vs. Superman line.

https://screenrant.com/x-men-apocalypse-nightcrawler-mystique-mother/

“I think I’m really going to make it my own because it is kind of going back and its seeing the younger character. I realize the Nightcrawler that is portrayed in ‘X2′ is one that has been through quite a bit more and has really embraced the superhero part of him – a kind of violent part. Whereas I think what they’re trying to show here is the more vulnerable Nightcrawler and the one we all kind of related to in the comics. It’s really the fun, happy, swashbuckling Nightcrawler that we all love, so I really can’t wait to portray that. He’s just very vulnerable and truthful, and grounded in his faith. I think it’s something new though that we’ll see. But as I said, all of the traditional things that we want in it – it’s still there. Hint, hint.”

Hey, cool sig, I thought I was the only guy who liked that movie :lol

Thanks, man! :hi5: But look what happened to Jamie Kennedy. :rotfl

See_the_Cast_of_Baz_Luhrmann%E2%80%99s_%E2%80%98Romeo___Juliet%E2%80%99_Then_and_Now.jpg

I was hoping this movie would really take it to the next level I would love to see either an age of apocalypse story line or the House of M were the mutants finally take over that type of story has never been done and it would be interesting to see it unfold.

Guys! They started filming in Montreal. They set up fake shops in a mall for the first scenes.

I took a few more photos but here's one : https://instagram.com/p/18Q0ymixsS/

That is a fake cosmetic shop, they used a bunch of Pierrots that used to popular back in the day.They already set up a fake cinema, toy shop, music and aracade as well.

Hot damn that's awesome. My favorite childhood comic book made into a movie during the period when I was a child, bringing in some of my favorite all-time X-Men, with some real top-shelf actors (plus Olivia Munn :D ), helmed by the most talented and accomplished creative mind in that "universe," and possibly in all of comic movies at this point. This has the potential to appeal to me on just about every level. . .just don't do the lame black leather outfits again. Pretty please with cherries on top?

The mall arcade was THE place for my friends and I to hang out in the '80s/early '90s. I'm very nostalgic for that period and place.

That's awesome! Nice to see they're sticking in all the little retro things in it.

Last edited:
Back