X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get some of the issues people have with the movie as I do with BvS but the negativity towards both is way over the top. If this and BvS aren't released in the same year as Civil War both would be more liked (some can argue that but there would be less negativity and no comparisons made). Disney really does have this market by the balls doesn't it.

Seeing it but not expecting much but high negative reviews don't bother me- what bothers me from the footage I've seen it looks awful as in not above any average film these days(which is pretty bad)

Seeing it but not expecting much but high negative reviews don't bother me- what bothers me from the footage I've seen it looks awful as in not above any average film these days(which is pretty bad)

The movie looks fugly.
Save your money mate and torrent it.
Seriously its bad.

No review could ever stop me from seeing a movie, I needed to watch Funtastic Four with my own eyes.

I gots to know!

well you are a glutten for punishment..now is Ep 7 still ok in your eyes or has it fallen off your good movies list now?:lol

No review could ever stop me from seeing a movie, I needed to watch Funtastic Four with my own eyes.

I gots to know!

I did skip the last two F4 movies in the theaters but I hear you. And I think there is something to be said for those of us who witnessed not a single decent Marvel superhero film in the 70's, 80's OR 90's. I mean until Blade (who isn't a traditional costumed hero) we had Electric Company Spider-Man, those two crappy Captain Americas, DD on the Hulk show, Lundgren Punisher and Thor from Adventures in Babysitting. We had nothing, NOTHING.

The folks here who saw Batman 89 as little kids were already watching X-Men and Raimi Spider-Man as teenagers. They'll just never get the drought we endured. So a part of me is still surprised that we ever got movies as decent as Affleck Daredevil and Ang Lee's Hulk. The fact that this current MCU is even reality is just surreal. It really is. And with that perspective I really find it easy to be forgiving of the occasional misfire because even the new crap we get still blows away the very best Marvel had to offer back in the day.

The folks here who saw Batman 89 as little kids were already watching X-Men and Raimi Spider-Man as teenagers. They'll just never get the drought we endured. So a part of me is still surprised that we ever got movies as decent as Affleck Daredevil and Ang Lee's Hulk. The fact that this current MCU is even reality is just surreal. It really is. And with that perspective I really find it easy to be forgiving of the occasional misfire because even the new crap we get still blows away the very best Marvel had to offer back in the day.

Yes they do, it was called the 90's :lol

Aw one single decade of no good superhewoes? How wough it must have been foh you...

sad-cats-4.jpg

Back