X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI[/ame]

Can I point out the elephant in the room?
Transformers: Age of Extinction
Avengers: Age of Ultron
X-Men: Age of Apocalypse
Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-.gif

Man, those titles are 'aging' pretty quick!

:clap :rotfl

Get it? 'AGING' quickly....because that all have the word 'age' in them, which was your point. And why I'm pointing that out. :lecture (What I'm trying to say is that I thought my joke was pretty clever!!!)

Get it? 'AGING' quickly....because that all have the word 'age' in them, which was your point. And why I'm pointing that out. :lecture (What I'm trying to say is that I thought my joke was pretty clever!!!)

Good news is, if ya decide to make comedy your day job, there'll be plenty of food on the stage by the time your act's over, to keep ya fed. :nana:

This could be epic. This could also be a disaster. I'm trusting Singer though, because I've enjoyed his X-films.

However, if they do to apocalypse what they did to Galactus in the Fantastic Four sequel....

there_will_be_blood.gif

Milkshakes will be drunk.

Wonder if Expendables 4: Age of Aging comes out that year as well.

Wonder if Expendables 4: Age of Aging comes out that year as well.

You and I should team up for an act.

:lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/barWV7RWkq0[/ame]

Please reboot this series and start from fresh. Love the X-Men but the movies just don't do them justice. Brian singers version sucks.

:clap

I was very happy with Vaughan, and didn't see the need for Singer to come back after he bombed on his Superman try.

Did you read how they are introducing apocalypse in the next xmen movie? Ho hes handled? If its the truth singer had done it again and ****ed up xmen... Damn vaughn had put it back on the right track...

Do we even have any info on the sequel aside from Apocalypse actually being in it? I'm sure Singer will find a way to piss us all off, but why not hold up until something actually surfaces? :lol

He is. There's an article at ainitcoolnews.com and it talks about the post credits scene from DofP and if the article is to be believed then..:panic:

I have serious doubts its true, there's no way Fox/Singer would be that dumb/arrogant.

Wait...

Ahhh, well if that is true then yeah that's kinda ****acular. My imagination is currently trying to undo that rumor. Thanks freaks! :horror

Ahhh, well if that is true then yeah that's kinda ****acular. My imagination is currently trying to undo that rumor. Thanks freaks! :horror

Me too. I've never heard of the original source website so I'll take it with a grain of Salt.

Back