X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jennifer Lawrence 'Dying' to Do More X-Men Movies - IGN

Jennifer Lawrence wants to remain, Noooooooooo!

tumblr_n11wsrgwvm1qg5o2oo5_250.gif

She'll probably still die but then the last shot of the movie will be the little rocks on her casket turning blue or something. Somebody's eyes will flash inexplicably, end credits.

She'll probably still die but then the last shot of the movie will be the little rocks on her casket turning blue or something. Somebody's eyes will flash inexplicably, end credits.

:lol :lol :lol

I can handle her returning, I just hope they don’t focus on her character again. If this movie is really about the formation of the original FoX-Men then the next film should focus on them.

R.I.P. cinematic X-Men

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just hope they don’t focus on her character again.
Spoiler Spoiler:

About the last part, I have no doubt. Seems like they ended about 4 or 5 of the previous X-films that way :lol
Before DC and Marvel started killing off major characters the biggest running gag in comics was that X-Men never stayed dead. It seems like they carried that motif into the films.

R.I.P. cinematic X-Men

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Jesus, that sounds just like X2

Before DC and Marvel started killing off major characters the biggest running gag in comics was that X-Men never stayed dead. It seems like they carried that motif into the films.
That really does apply to both major comic companies across the board now, but yeah, Jean Grey is the template there. And then, there was a whole storyline in the '80s built around the public thinking the X-Men were all dead.

Back