X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well Jubilee is kind of cute but I was more thinking about bread face over here...

View attachment 197647

tumblr_lxlrzoz3S41qc1u27o1_500.jpg

That's....a bizarre comparison.

I find her implausible as a young Famke Janssen. But I suppose Fassbender and McAvoy don't exactly look like young McKellen and Stewart either.

reminds me of that Shallow Hall movie where the hot nurse was ugly on the inside.

42986.giflfm6Rhu.gif

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been posted, but someone messed around with PS and much better, Y Singer Y? We were fools for expecting cool character design from this guy.

XydQYH2.jpg

Yea, Tyson could have played Apoc, no make up, And CGI needed :lol

I get why everyone hates Olivia Munn, but I actually like her a lot, shes seems like a good time and doesn't take herself so seriously, I can't imagine any other actress making that hot dog comment she made. She saids and does a lot of things that other women wouldn't do because they feel it'll take women back 20 years or something. These movies have survived Halle Berry and Jennifer Lawrence, I can't imagine Munn's performance being as bad as both of theirs. She's been serviceable in everything I've seen her in.

I've seen that from her, that's probably why I don't hate her. I thought everyone hated her because she was annoying :lol

I've only seen some slutty stuff she used to do on G4 and a few movies and one show.

Guess I'm lucky, I have no idea who this Munn ***** is so I can be super happy with the fact that with her looks and that costume they have nailed Psylocke's looks. :lol

Back