X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Sideshow:

Please send me an intact piece. Once. Just one out of five. Just one please. For reference, please see the attached summary:

X-23 Exclusive: Cracked boot
BIB Spidey: cracked arm
Iron spidey Exclusive: Cracked foot
Hot toys MK II: arm separated.

I will fly out and pick up if necessary. I will hire a courier company, send a limo, hire an 18 wheeler full of bubblewrap... just tell me what I need to do to stop going to the post office.

Just one, please.

One.

Dear TheBeetle:

Sorry we regret to inform you that your request for an intact piece is denied.

Sincerely,

Sideshow

What are you debating sending back?

madtvbunifa.jpg
.....aaah said, I'm not sending anything back......yet!

here, have some booger!
onion_gifs_emoticons-26.gif
:rotfl

Oh nooooo you didn't! Here since I'm so nice and like you for some odd reason, I found a pic for you.

27yriux.jpg

awwww, ain't that sweet!....my hellfire peeps!:inlove

well, guess who I got today!?

IMG_8156.jpg

IMG_8158.jpg

edit:

IMG_8159.jpg

Chopped the print:lol....bottom part ruined, keeping the head!:rotfl

Last edited:
Just received good ol' Laura today. She's an amazing statue! I was weary of how her arms would hold on with the magnets but they work really well.

I haven't found any flaws or defects on mine...yet. I hope that any that were having trouble are able to get replacements for theirs.

Also, I was just 4 away from #300...got #296. Oh well, would have been nice to have the "last one".

The weird thing is, it seems to be the exclusive versions with the flaws

No !!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead

Got home and found X-23 waiting to be opened!! :woo

Now after hearing some of the problems other Freaks have had...I was kinda nervous opening up the box.

Luckily everything was fine.

X-23 Exclusive # 275 of 300​

001-2.jpg
The size of the box is small. Smaller than I expected. The package art is very nice!

003.jpg

004.jpg
Putting together the statue was easy and I did check all the magnets prior to assembly. I didn't want either arm detaching and breaking!​

005.jpg
The chrome on the claws is SWEET!​

006.jpg

007.jpg
Booty shot! :naughty

The paint job and the detail on this comiquette is excellent, overall this statue is outstanding!

I wish everyone had received one like mine.​

anyway...Great job SS! :rock

Congrats Snoop. Glad you got a good one. Hope I get one the same.

Why did you chop the print?

:lol...a piece of crumb got stuck and I tried cleaning it off but made it worse instead!....it was actually the last print Choi had with him!...cool guy, built like a tank!...he was nice enough to sign it but I guess its useless now!:rotfl

Back