X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on the wiggly boots, are the boots themselves wiggly, or just how she stands on the base is a little wobbly.

One thing that sucks about having to return it is that I had a relatively low number, blue X, #95.

And she was hard to get off the base, had to very slowly wiggle back and forth. And when she was standing on the base, there was definitely a wobble.

When Ive returned I got the same #

So sorry to hear about the problems a few of you are having. :( I hope you guys can get it all straightened out and get replacements quickly.

hey, blackie!.....I thought u cancelled her!?...what happened!?....anyway, u should take this as a sign!:monkey1

I did and then I called them back and told them I canceled the wrong one by mistake so it was reinstated, I didn't waste time calling. I did the same thing on my Buffy PF went it was ready to be released.

on the wiggly boots, are the boots themselves wiggly, or just how she stands on the base is a little wobbly.

One thing that sucks about having to return it is that I had a relatively low number, blue X, #95.

And she was hard to get off the base, had to very slowly wiggle back and forth. And when she was standing on the base, there was definitely a wobble.

The boot with the pegs is the one that's wiggly and you can wiggle it back and forth and it feels like it's coming off. You are right, she was hard to get back off the base. Sorry to hear about your issues, looks like your in the same boat as me which is not fun. Hopefully they can help you out.

Then I turn her over only to find some Chinese factory worker rubbed a big old booger on her shoulder.

IMG_2654 (Large).JPG
IMG_2656 (Large).JPG

Okay, probably not a booger, but I wasn't about to pick it off and look at it any further.

Thats is really :sick disgusting. Sorry, but SS should be ashamed of their QC when things like that happen. Who knows what you could catch from that.

BTW, Did you smell it?

j/k

Thats is really :sick disgusting. Sorry, but SS should be ashamed of their QC when things like that happen. Who knows what you could catch from that.

BTW, Did you smell it?

j/k

I looked at "it" only long enough to take a pic. I didn't look at it up close and the thought to smell it never crossed my mind. :lol. I'll keep it in mind for next time though; after all, we do have 5 senses.

It looks like a squished bug from the pic. I have the original non reduced Pics I can zoom in on later to get to the bottom of this mystery.

The boot with the pegs is the one that's wiggly and you can wiggle it back and forth and it feels like it's coming off. You are right, she was hard to get back off the base. Sorry to hear about your issues, looks like your in the same boat as me which is not fun. Hopefully they can help you out.

I don't think this one had that, but I bet too many times taking this piece off the base would not be advised. Watch replacement have loose foot. :lol

I still like look of the piece. I was considering. Putting her with the AH ladies, but I don't think shed fit in. X23 going to be posed with the fellas somewhere.

Well that sucks. My X-23 has damage in multiple areas. Definitely going to send her back and try to get a replacement.

First, directly on opening it, I saw this black speck of paint and thought that that couldn't be anything positive.

IMG_2653 (Large).JPG

Then I saw where it came from.

IMG_2657 (Large).JPG
IMG_2658 (Large).JPG

Then I turn her over only to find some Chinese factory worker rubbed a big old booger on her shoulder.

IMG_2654 (Large).JPG
IMG_2656 (Large).JPG

Okay, probably not a booger, but I wasn't about to pick it off and look at it any further.

I guess the claws don't bother me too much.

IMG_2663 (Large).JPG

:lol That's funny.

Re: Well I'm pissed off...

Yep it was the exclusive and I already got the UPS return label so I get a replacement but for those that have issues and are deciding whether or not to get replacement you better do it quickly cause these are limited to only 300 for the exclusive.

Your making me nervous BC 'cause mines on flexpay and I won't get it until October. Sounds like mine better be perfect or I might not get a replacement! Besides, with my luck I'll got one of these returns since it sounds like they will have a lot of these in their warehouse. :(

I hope SS is asking most of you to destroy your pieces instead of just sending them in so they can unload them unto the next unsuspecting collector. :mad:

Last edited:

Your making me nervious BC 'cause mines on flexpay and I won't get it until October. Sounds like mine better be perfect or I might not get a replacement! Besides, with my luck I'll got one of these returns since it sounds like they will have a lot of these in their warehouse. :(

I hope SS is asking most of you to destroy your pieces instead of just sending them in so they can unload them unto the next unsuspecting collector. :mad:

I'm with you bro. I am so nervous now. :sick

Your making me nervious BC 'cause mines on flexpay and I won't get it until October. Sounds like mine better be perfect or I might not get a replacement! Besides, with my luck I'll got one of these returns since it sounds like they will have a lot of these in their warehouse. :(

Nope, they are not asking us to destroy them, we have to ship them back.

Got home and found X-23 waiting to be opened!! :woo

Now after hearing some of the problems other Freaks have had...I was kinda nervous opening up the box.

Luckily everything was fine.

X-23 Exclusive # 275 of 300​

001-2.jpg
The size of the box is small. Smaller than I expected. The package art is very nice!

002-1.jpg
I really like the way the base came out.​

003.jpg

004.jpg
Putting together the statue was easy and I did check all the magnets prior to assembly. I didn't want either arm detaching and breaking!​

005.jpg
The chrome on the claws is SWEET!​

006.jpg

007.jpg
Booty shot! :naughty

The paint job and the detail on this comiquette is excellent, overall this statue is outstanding!

I wish everyone had received one like mine.​

anyway...Great job SS! :rock

Got home and found X-23 waiting to be opened!! :woo

Now after hearing some of the problems other Freaks have had...I was kinda nervous opening up the box.

Luckily everything was fine.

Glad to hear this but now I have to take you off my friends list cause you received a good one and I didn't. :( :rotfl

Back