X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it !

Clean, tight and free of boogers !

The feet claws are a touch loose but nothing outrageous.

Have to find that camera now.

Got it !

Clean, tight and free of boogers !

The feet claws are a touch loose but nothing outrageous.

Have to find that camera now.

:woo Booger free!

booger.jpg

Congrats, JJJ! :rock :rock :rock

just saw it at the LCS..Paint job is really superb IMO.

Morning Ladies & Gents.

Apologies on the delay in getting my pics up. Without further delays........

cDG14wJl5j8sgdXJjD1zJ66YjoD8LyRb

sfN06hCC7z9k69kdLaepheLpmWdSs1ez

BcTHhLOT5j9zh1Hs0CbWgm30msXLw7F4

gAPJrvZv5j-BppSoXd4Dsiuhc9qJE_oi

GLzayzxRtj8FFERA0VwAlElPGC1atofq

xNWh0CLs6z91MfRICQAPW9kDMD1CR0h9

nXDqnynR5T8-vnLE_S1ILfmQc6fIGQi8

A shot showing size difference between released X-23 statues (The bust and new one)

Rq52pD-X5j_NDQlQ6ty7mV6qTlzJlCgW

Apologies on the next photo if it breaks forum rules for boobies on a statue. But my Sengoku Blade Koyori statue sits next to X-23 as I keep all my large statues in this cabinet area. The X-23 bust I keep there to have everything X-23 in one area!!

TfZqTqYZ6T9V1abIKyDj0M2t2A9F5-72

Besides everything that has been said already about the face (My gripe is that given X-23's personality, she doesn't smirk - She has a calm or angry face!!), I got to say that the Exclusive factor of X-23 (The Pendent) is lame. It's not even heavily detailed or adds anything to it. Still overall the statue is f'ing awesome and soooooooo glad it came in one piece!! :banana

And if you look close enough, the paint job on X-23 is that good you can see me in it's reflection taking the photos!!

I agree with the smirk comment as far as the pendant thats why I didn't get the exclusive version, BTW you need to show the rest of your Collection from what I can see it looks very interesting Rompe

saw this at my brother in laws, i have to say it looked superb and i would say it's closer to 1/4 scale than the 1/5 scale hughes line up.

I agree with the smirk comment as far as the pendant thats why I didn't get the exclusive version, BTW you need to show the rest of your Collection from what I can see it looks very interesting Rompe

i thinks the pendant would just get in the way during a fight anyways.:lol:lol

Hehe my collection is all over the shop Colossus. Marvel statues like X-23 & Emma Frost (Retro & Modern), A number of Ikki Tousen statues (Like the giant Kanu Unchou statue standing next to X-23, you can see part of it in one of my X-23 pics) and a variety of other types like a statue of Death from the Sandman comics & Erzsebet Bathory from Todd Macfarlane's range and many more. My better half refers to all of them as My whores hahahahaha.:rotfl

Back