www.hottoysonlinestore.com is a scam (Unofficial Hot Toys web-shop--legit?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't that make you a scammer now ? :p
Meh, they deserve it I suppose :)

@grosby: no I didn't, though the idea was there. Lol

i guess it does lol, i would normally feel bad but in this case suck ____ to them and im laughing all the way.....fkin scammers, u didnt get to scam this guy here!!!

I'd like to know if a police investigation produced any results... also, if anyone tried spamming Dave and Peter's friends and family on FB. :)

It's unlikely that we will ever find out if they got BUSTED or not.
Let's all just be happy PayPal covered our behinds...

Sounds like a good deal to me ;)
My "figure" is still on its way to Canada.
According to the tracking it left Hong Kong on February 24th lol
I guess he saved money on the shipping and paid someone to walk it to Canada lmao :D

Hey guys, been awhile since my last post just wanted to give an update on my order of 24 figures.. well my 1st package of 2 just finally arrived today, the 2nd package is in another state & should arrive either tomorrow or Saturday.. well I shot a unboxing video & figured you guys might find it entertaining..enjoy..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhYsfZFWQI[/ame]

I'd take a big dump in that box and return to sender. Or I'd think about doing it and then not do it 'cause odds are the address is bogus. Probably the latter.

I'd take a big dump in that box and return to sender. Or I'd think about doing it and then not do it 'cause odds are the address is bogus. Probably the latter.

Thought about it but last night I had Indian for dinner so not sure the box would hold my load :lol

the warning signs for me was the prices were always changing

No no, that cant be, when i said that in the beginning of this thread i got blasted by some ****** about "prices always change, buy your figures elsewhere then" :clap

Wow, now I wanna hurt him again...
Props for the video brother. :D
Oh and my STARS Wesker has arrived in Canada and is being reviewed by customs according to the Canada Post tracking.
International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
I pray it is the candle edition !!! At least better than scrap paper ;)

Wow, now I wanna hurt him again...
Props for the video brother. :D
Oh and my STARS Wesker has arrived in Canada and is being reviewed by customs according to the Canada Post tracking.
I pray it is the candle edition !!! At least better than scrap paper ;)

He shipped me the super limited orange scented tea candle :rotfl

That candle is awesome!!

You couldn't make this up. It's amazing!

I would be curious to know how paypal has gotten along with their case.

Imagine people got sucked in gifting the money to him in exchange for I unno EMS shipping or free accessories :O
That would suck, not everyone is as trustworthy as you ;) ^^

I just picked up my package from the postal office.
Didn't get a candle :'(
Newspapers and some sort of crisps. Looks like cheddar???
I'll update with pictures later. Box would've been big enough for an actual figure. Weight was 1 pound and description was toy. _______ could've at least put Chinese rice krispies lol

Last edited:
Mine had incorrect address and is being shipped back to shipper. Took over a month to get from HK to USA. I'm sure he put the wrong address on purpose. oh well..I already got my money back from paypal anyways.

vnh5hh.jpg

1zlyq00.jpg

I was going to eat the crisps just to get something out of this whole thing ;) but didn't wanna risk diarrhea L O L

Back