www.hottoysonlinestore.com is a scam (Unofficial Hot Toys web-shop--legit?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much for "razor1" doing the right thing with lawyers and all.. What pricks, the lot of them.

That means they still have accounts they can access and use to withdraw money.

In addition to paypal, you should report them also to https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Get the full force of the law on their asses.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread. I contacted Mario Leon over FB and he never answered. I just asked him if it was true that he was scammed as well and that another person claims he was part of the operation. Buddy certainly wasn't in a rush to make any statements or even try to clear his name. They're all as guilty as it gets period !!!

razor1 did ask all of you to list your paypal account emails lol.. so he can correct his "mistake"... he just needed them to raise the cases against you guys with paypal... what a scumbag

about the paying did they refund you guys money or did they send you your money back?? i bought but i got it reversed so they couldn't claim i sold them anything if they reversed my payment.

I dont know how he opened a case against me. He left a note saying that he never recieved items even though i never recieved anything.
Then he opened fake e-mails with my name on them showing me having a conversation with a guy i never even heard of. He even got the order wrong and used the wrong e-mail address for me when faking the conversation. This is so frustrating. Yeah i rang paypal a couple of days ago, they said i did everything right and to just wait until it was over. Now, my account is limited and i must submit alot of personal information to them so i will just ring them to submit the information because i do not know how to do it online.

What else can i do?

that is ridiculous, report this to the police and show them the fake emails

that is ridiculous, report this to the police and show them the fake emails

It is strange that Paypal will open a case purely from e-mail from someone. My sister-in-law was recently scammed of ~USD2500 for luxury handbags, seller is from the US. Paypal manage to hold the funds, and she is currently working with Paypal for a refund. Paypal told her that it is no use giving e-mail as proof as that can easily be faked. So why are they taking against someone purely from an e-mail, there must be payment sent in the first place?

This makes no sense!!! Your saying he is claiming you were the seller? and that HE didnt get HIS items from YOU? How is that possible, you were the buyer, not the seller?

I mean HE would have had to send YOU money to make a claim. He never sent you money, right? You cannot just make a claim against anyone unless they at some point sent you money. This makes no sense. :dunno

I know, i am as stumped as you. Paypal said i cannot have my refund unless i return the goods, but i have no goods to return. I rang them yesterday, however and they did say that if the "goods" do not arrive by next wednesday then i get my full refund. So, there is somewhat good news.

Just want to share that PayPal has concluded an investigation into my case and have decided in my favour. The amount of us$520 to be credited to me in 5 working days.

Frack! Damn, I was warning users on the Hot Toys and One Six Republic on Facebook that this was a scam site ... and then bam! I just saw this thread. The first indication I have was after checking their domain name, during their launch day, being only registered for 1 year. Please take note as one precaution to check the domain name registration for new businesses. 1 year or less is a scam. Look for an address on the website and a telephone number ... if there are none, it's a scam site. Freaking unbelievable man!

Frack! Damn, I was warning users on the Hot Toys and One Six Republic on Facebook that this was a scam site ... and then bam! I just saw this thread. The first indication I have was after checking their domain name, during their launch day, being only registered for 1 year. Please take note as one precaution to check the domain name registration for new businesses. 1 year or less is a scam. Look for an address on the website and a telephone number ... if there are none, it's a scam site. Freaking unbelievable man!
They had a number listed on the site. And maybe a new business registers for one year just in the worst case scenario the business doesn't do too well. That way they don't have to pay the fees for nothing. Again, your best best to avoid this kind of SCAM and/or any other is: "If it's too good to be true..." :ignore:

You spent all the money on chocolate.

I wonder if we will get any sort of satisfying conclusion to this story. For one, did Razor1 end up getting a bill from PayPal or did his nonsensical 'I was tricked' story somehow succeed? And was 'Dave' captured? These and other things I suppose unfortunately will be a mystery until the end of time.

I got my money back from paypal and my shipping status is in limbo. Sooner or later the envelope of papers will arrive. It's been a full month since he "shipped" the item

I just found out about this recently through a friend....I hope these scammers burn in hell. I really hope everyone got or is getting their money back. Best of luck to everyone.

Got my money back too!

In my case, I don't think they shipped anything at all, as its well over three months since my order was shipped. The tracking number they provided was invalid and did not work on the HK Mail tracing website, probably fake ones they made up.

Back