WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pickup Nitro!

The clocks are pretty cool. I mean, you need a clock anyway, why can't it be bad asss? :)

Thanks Balsquat! Couldn't beat the $20 price tag on it. Not only is it bad asss...but it's practical too. :rock

That clocks cool! I was thinking of picking up the smoking skull clock, but if its a bit weird tellign the time on it it kinda defeats the point so i might not bother.

Here's the Smoking Skull Belt Clock (Front and Back):
downsized_01191100471.jpg

downsized_01191100481.jpg

Now imagine having that on a wall. Looks cool (and looks great with a wrestling display), but try telling the time from a distance.

Here's my ECW 2008 Belt Clock (sorry it looks a little dull, the light reflected too much from the chrome plating):
downsized_01191100401.jpg

Here's my current crop of replica belts (minus the Current Intercontinental, since I posted that one already):

WWE European Belt:
downsized_1122101320a1.jpg

WWE RAW Tag Team Belt:
downsized_11221013191.jpg

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Belt:
downsized_1122101319a1.jpg

ECW 2007 Belt:
downsized_01121109591.jpg

WWF Winged Eagle Belt:
downsized_11221013201.jpg

WWF Intercontinental Belt:
downsized_1201102137a1.jpg

WWE Current Heavyweight Belt (Smackdown):
downsized_1122101320b1.jpg

WCW United State Championship belt:
downsized_1122101320c1.jpg

sweet collection you've got, i think if i get another belt i would get one of those white winged eagles, i always thought that looked cool with the white leather

sweet collection you've got, i think if i get another belt i would get one of those white winged eagles, i always thought that looked cool with the white leather

I don't think Figs Inc ever released a white Winged Eagle. I could be wrong. I know they they released it with a blue strap.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tKZfReufnzw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Figs.inc only released the winged eagle on black or powder blue (Ultimate Warrior style) straps.

They released the Intercontinental belt on a white strap... aswell as on black, powder blue and yellow straps.

Not beenon the forum for a week or two, i am getting a releather for my IC belt, cant wait for it to be done, quite excited! :impatient:

Fun thread! I had no idea thay make so many versions of belts now. Here's some pictures of my old smoking skull belt that I bought ten years ago, the lighting is bad so the gold doesn't show up well. It's a shame to see they changed the wwf logo on the belts they offer now.

belt-1.jpg

Belt-9.jpg

Bel-10.jpg

Bel-15.jpg

Very cool smoking skull. I can't believe these have been available for so long and I never saw them before. I have an older Winged eagle from 2006 and it seems to be the same quality as what they are producing right now. Guess they got it right the first time and never had to make any changes.

Fun thread! I had no idea thay make so many versions of belts now. Here's some pictures of my old smoking skull belt that I bought ten years ago, the lighting is bad so the gold doesn't show up well. It's a shame to see they changed the wwf logo on the belts they offer now.

belt-1.jpg

Belt-9.jpg

Bel-10.jpg

Bel-15.jpg

Nice belt!! It is ashamed that they can't use the scratched WWF logo anymore. Everybody can thank the World Wildlife Foundation for that. Apparently, the WWE and World Wildlife Foundation went to court over the trademark. WWE was allowed to use the block letter that you used to see. Once they changed their logo to the scratched symbol, World Wildlife Foundation took them to court for violating a court mandate. The rest is history.

Just know that your Smoking Skull Belt is worth a little bit more since that WWF scratched logo ceases to exist and can longer be used (and why you see a WWE scratched logo on replica of the Smoking Skull, Big Eagle, Attitude Tag Team, and European Championship replicas).

Very cool smoking skull. I can't believe these have been available for so long and I never saw them before. I have an older Winged eagle from 2006 and it seems to be the same quality as what they are producing right now. Guess they got it right the first time and never had to make any changes.

Figures Inc improved their plating and strap problems over time. The original belts (from 1999-2000) were awful. The straps use to crease, bubble in certain areas, and dry out. The some of the metal plates use to fade as well.

The name change to WWE from the WWF took the steam out of my love for wrestling. I hate how they have to blur all the logos and censor all the "WWF" references from their dvd's too. Too bad they couldn't come to some sort of settlement that allowed them to use the WWF acronym.

I agree that the WWF logo should still be on the old Attitude Era belts. I personally will not purchase an attitude era belt without the WWF logo...so I'll have to resort to evilbay when the time comes to pick that belt up.

I did get the Federation Era Winged Eagle and IC titles...couldn't be happier with those "Old School" belts!

BTW, the SCSA Rattlesnake Belt looks amazing...I love the "snakeskin" on the reverse side!

Back