WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i spoke to a guy who takes the orders for reggie and he said 4 months approx :( but that pricing is very competitive which tempts me. this guy https://www.nickelographics.com/ apparently does a good releather but for more cost. It would be really something to say i got my IC re leathred for Reg Parks. I think am goin to get me one of those championship belt rings also if i have any cash left over!

4 months isn't bad to be honest. Keep in mind, you'd have the same guy that created the old school belts (Winged Eagle, Classic IC, Classic Tag) making a real belt for you. My question is would you send your belt to him to get releathered so he can do a backing for you or would you just have him make the belt itself and expose the screws in the back.

That guy from nickelographics...(I think he's known as Papi) does a great job on straps as well. He has some vids up on youtube of recent work. He is actually based in the next state over from me.

As far as championship belt rings, I gotta ask why? :lol :lol...

Yeah that so cool having the original guy behind all those belts i saw growing up on tv. Not sure about the backing, i would be tempted maybe to not have the backing and then i would always have the option at a later date at replacing the plates for better ones i could just unscrew em without damaging the backing.
The guys belts do look damn good also so am goin to consider him.
Those championship rings theyre kind of tasteless but theyre funny and kind of bling, and you just know that any WWE fan would be like "Woh thats crazy!" if you went out wearing one of those bad boys haha

Yeah that so cool having the original guy behind all those belts i saw growing up on tv. Not sure about the backing, i would be tempted maybe to not have the backing and then i would always have the option at a later date at replacing the plates for better ones i could just unscrew em without damaging the backing.
The guys belts do look damn good also so am goin to consider him.
Those championship rings theyre kind of tasteless but theyre funny and kind of bling, and you just know that any WWE fan would be like "Woh thats crazy!" if you went out wearing one of those bad boys haha

:lol I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one of those rings. If you saw them in person, you'd probably...no definately agree. If you are looking for something different, check out the belt clocks. I scored a couple of them cheap...around $20 on ebay from highspots. They use the same plates on the replica belts and can be hung on your wall. It even comes with batteries. They have the World Spinner, WWE Big Gold (Smackdown), ECW 2008, Smoking Skull, and Winged Eagle.

:rotfl they make them look quite cool on the WWE website tho everything looks cooler on a website, photographed just right! haha That smoking skull clock definitely looks badass tho

Awesome! Got my IC belt in the post today, the quality is really good, its such a nice belt, its really big as well! I'm not a small guy but i'm definitely not as big as a guy like the warrior who made the belt look small. Unfortunately it hasnt got a big curve in it so i cant really put it on my waist. Has anyone found a good way of curving the main plate without potentially damaging it?

Awesome! Got my IC belt in the post today, the quality is really good, its such a nice belt, its really big as well! I'm not a small guy but i'm definitely not as big as a guy like the warrior who made the belt look small. Unfortunately it hasnt got a big curve in it so i cant really put it on my waist. Has anyone found a good way of curving the main plate without potentially damaging it?

Congrats! Glad you enjoy your replica!!:hi5:

OK to curve...place the main plate of the belt on your lap (face up)...Use both hands to bend the sides of the main belt plate slightly enough to curve.

managed to curve it, it was pretty hard work! just about goes round the my waist now, could do with a bit more curving but might do that tomorrow, could do with a wider surface than my thigh in case it starts to look like a fold in the middle of the belt

managed to curve it, it was pretty hard work! just about goes round the my waist now, could do with a bit more curving but might do that tomorrow, could do with a wider surface than my thigh in case it starts to look like a fold in the middle of the belt

Remember not to curve too much. :lecture

Oh...here's my latest belt, the current WWE Intercontinental Belt:
downsized_12171011501.jpg

nice belt! I'm thinking of mounting mine in some sort of glass case or a rack i want the belt to be stretched out ideally maybe on my bedroom wall

nice belt! I'm thinking of mounting mine in some sort of glass case or a rack i want the belt to be stretched out ideally maybe on my bedroom wall

Thanks! :duff

Could be expensive to have someone make a custom frame/glass case to house the belt stretched out. I went the cheaper route and went to Ikea to store them in Detolfs.

yeha thats true, but maybe a wall brackets basically two metal forks to hold the belt near the snap boxes on the wall so its all streched out. Am not having much look with prices for getting it releathered though :slap

I've thought about getting a 3-D frame (such as for jerseys) and looping the belt so the medallions are on the front and the straps behind against the felt part of the frame.

Then, I'd hold the belts in place by pinning down fishing line or a similar substance across them.

I've thought about getting a 3-D frame (such as for jerseys) and looping the belt so the medallions are on the front and the straps behind against the felt part of the frame.

Then, I'd hold the belts in place by pinning down fishing line or a similar substance across them.

I am not sure if that would work on the replica belts just because the simulated leather is very stiff. I suppose that would work on the real "floppy" leather belts.

I used to have the replica Attitude era world title belt, even got it signed by Bret Hart at a car dealership signing, sadly I sold it...now I kick myself for having sold it.

Received a new clock for my collectibles room:
downsized_01181112291.jpg

The belt clock is made by Figures Inc (same company that does the adult replica belts). The main plate of the clock is actually the metal plate of an adult replica. Has some nice weight to it and includes a AA battery.

I also own the Smoking Skull version of the clock (had to take it down...had a hard time making out the time with that design) and the ECW 2008 (which was curved a bit too much to fit the nail).

That clocks cool! I was thinking of picking up the smoking skull clock, but if its a bit weird tellign the time on it it kinda defeats the point so i might not bother.

Back