• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Medicom Star Wars and/or Marvel for Predator 2 Elder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Wolf (the first version) P2 (non BD) and an AVP Elder sans the cape.

Trade? Partial trades?

Heck I would trade for a P2 Elder that is damaged (within reason). Parts and pieces are easy too come by. It is the head and body that i want mostly.

Like What? I am now moving on to 1:1 scale, LMK if you gots somthin', I can work with you...

Like What? I am now moving on to 1:1 scale, LMK if you gots somthin', I can work with you...

No 1:1 stuff......no room even if I wanted. Four kids and me and the misses makes for no space!:lol

I have never been one to buy at peak price. I am hoping if I have to purchase this bad boy that it will start a decline in pricing. Yeah I know wishful thinking!:rolleyes:

Are you only looking to trade?

Have'nt we been through this before.....:lol

No seriously the thing is I would rather avoid trying to sell anything if possible. I don't like messing with it although it is looking more and more like I will have to.

I am open to partial trades? What would be your price.....(gulp!):horror...for the P2 Elder?

Thats right, bring em' out, you got any AVP Preds?

Trust me not much of a parade:(......especially when compared to yours!:lol

As for AVP i got the original Wolf and the Elder.

My Pred collection consists of the P2,AVP Elder and Wolf. I also have the Lost on preorder.
I collect so many different genres of figures it is not feasible for me to spend to much on one.

I suggest you just buy the P2 Elder so you wont thin down your collection man...:peace

Not a real concern to me. I just like to have what I consider the "best" of the bunch. I never really intended on having anymore than 2 but the deals were too good to pass up!
I have money going in lots of directions for this hobby with different interests so I doubt I would let the Pred's grow too much anyway.

Back