• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Medicom Star Wars and/or Marvel for Predator 2 Elder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a real concern to me. I just like to have what I consider the "best" of the bunch. I never really intended on having anymore than 2 but the deals were too good to pass up!
I have money going in lots of directions for this hobby with different interests so I doubt I would let the Pred's grow too much anyway.

Cool. I thought you wanted to get a Huge Pred Collection....

It would take a LOT of those loose Medicoms to score a P2 Elder.

Only as many as I would give up.:cool:

Seriously I have been monitoring the value of the elder and I have a sensible idea what it would take.

Almost had a guy on the spawn boards who was gonna take the cykes and wolvie for the P2 Elder:naughty. Problem was he freakin' pm'd me AFTER he had already sold the P2. In his defense though he had not seen my post before hand. It sucked though to tell me that:banghead

Final bump...........I will trade THE 3 Pred's FOR THE P2 Elder:horror

Sell 'em smoke 'em i don't care what you do with' em:lol I have officialy lost my mind:google so hurry before I come to my senses!

I have the boxes but this deal is for loose with everything. If you want the boxes then that will cost for shipping.

This is it for me after this its to the evilbay i go.

A pic is attached

Last edited:
Final bump...........I will trade THE 3 Pred's FOR THE P2 Elder:horror

Sell 'em smoke 'em i don't care what you do with' em:lol I have officialy lost my mind:google so hurry before I come to my senses!

I have the boxes but this deal is for loose with everything. If you want the boxes then that will cost for shipping.

This is it for me after this its to the evilbay i go.

A pic is attached
I do not recommend this seller.
Non-paying winner of auctions of mine.
I have an open dispute with this guy.
EBAY has been notified.
If I could have given him a negative,
I would have done so.

mkcc30.jpg

Last edited:
I do not recommend this seller.
Non-paying winner of auctions of mine.
I have an open dispute with this guy.
EBAY has been notified.
If I could have given him a negative,
I would have done so.

Are you serious ONEYE!!!:horror

I do my best to protect myself. I have a lot of experience, most good, some, not so good. I've been in the hobby (figures, comics, statues, etc.) since about 2000. I do my best to learn from mistakes. I do not have to sell to anyone or everyone. Ebay has it's rules, and so do I. Like the rules or not, your choice. I however, play by the rules. You bid, you pay. I bid, I pay. Simple. No negotiating. By posting this here, hopefully I'll help some people stay out of potential trouble.

oneye99208Jul-06-08 at 18:36:00 PDT

It was clearly stated in the auction. You refused to pay for all auctions because you thought it was
too expensive. Buyer's remorse. In any case, you should have completed the other auctions. You should
not bid if you are not going to follow through.

mkcc30Jul-06-08 at 16:35:43 PDT

I really was not aware of the whole head attachment missing from the body? I know the head did not
have the neck piece as you mentioned. If the body had the head peg on it then I would follow through
gladly.

OHHH SNAP!!!! This was for the Elder Body I got as a second chance Huh? WOW, its a small WORLD!!!

Just shot you down on the hunterslair:gun for this same crap what is your problem?
Your description was WRONG on the auction. You never said it missed the components to attach the head.

Check my feedback people and then check his.......'nuff said.

I do my best to protect myself. I have a lot of experience, most good, some, not so good. I've been in the hobby (figures, comics, statues, etc.) since about 2000. I do my best to learn from mistakes. I do not have to sell to anyone or everyone. Ebay has it's rules, and so do I. Like the rules or not, your choice. I however, play by the rules. You bid, you pay. I bid, I pay. Simple. No negotiating. By posting this here, hopefully I'll help some people stay out of potential trouble.

oneye99208Jul-06-08 at 18:36:00 PDT

It was clearly stated in the auction. You refused to pay for all auctions because you thought it was
too expensive. Buyer's remorse. In any case, you should have completed the other auctions. You should
not bid if you are not going to follow through.
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...f&items=200

I am not perfect, but, we have about the same time (within a month) on EBAY.

However, ah never mind, you've taken up too much of my time, and I just wanted to warn people.

May you someday sit on a red hot cactus.

Hot Toys AVP Elder Predator Parts 1:6 12".

Check out the picture.

What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG).

Ask questions before bidding.

Head only, see picture, no quills, bottom/top of neck missing (broken?),sold as is.

No returns.

Auction will not be ended early.

I am not responsible for damage during shipping.

Item has been opened.

I'll ship within a day or 2 of PayPal payment.

I expect payment within a day or 2 of the auction closing.

U S A only!

US currency by P a y P a l only!

I will provide tracking information to the winner ASAP.

Insurance is extra and determined by the winning bid amount.

Shipping will cost $6.66, not subject to negotiation.

It will be packaged in a sturdy box with lots of padding.

USA ONLY, 50 states. Puerto Rico & Guam are not US states.
Mod, please lock.

Just shot you down on the hunterslair:gun for this same crap what is your problem?
Your description was WRONG on the auction. You never said it missed the components to attach the head.

Check my feedback people and then check his.......'nuff said.

I just checked the auction listings and a pic is worth a thousand words. there is no neck on the body and the head is missing the neck ring. should have asked a question if unsure of something and checked the pics provided. I don't see what was wrong about the "description"

I even offered to pay your final value fees even though I felt justified in my withdraw from purchase.

I have done nothing criminal or abusive to this forum so back off. There is no reason to lock this. All people need to do is research me and they will see I follow through. Besides this is for a trade. What am i gonna do waste a month on this board just to swindle someone out of a freakin' figure?!:duh

I just checked the auction listings and a pic is worth a thousand words. there is no neck on the body and the head is missing the neck ring. should have asked a question if unsure of something and checked the pics provided. I don't see what was wrong about the "description"

I suppose I should have. The thing is he was okay with me backing out and offering to pay his Final Value Fees.

The kind of reasoning though that "i should have asked questions" where does that end? I mean if someone was being honest would they not state that the body was missing the neck post? I was new to these figures at the time so a little naive'

The bottom line is check the feedback. I have a stellar rep as a seller and buyer.

I suppose I should have. The thing is he was okay with me backing out and offering to pay his Final Value Fees.

The kind of reasoning though that "i should have asked questions" where does that end? I mean if someone was being honest would they not state that the body was missing the neck post? I was new to these figures at the time so a little naive'

The bottom line is check the feedback. I have a stellar rep as a seller and buyer.

hmm.. if that's the case and he was cool with that well then this style of call out was in bad taste. and yea no need to lock something like this. all sides need time to say their piece. also I agree that he should have mentioned that the neck was missing in the written discription to avoid this type of thing.

Back