• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Medicom Star Wars and/or Marvel for Predator 2 Elder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way check with chavez553 here on the boards as I recently dealt with him on a Wolf Pred. Smooth transaction and no gripes. Here is what he said:

Great doing business with you.If you ever need anything else,or are looking to get rid of something in your collection,then by all means send me a PM.

Thanks again,Joe

I do remember AFTER I had won the auction he wrote me and said "You are aware that it is missing the collar..." or something like that. When he told me that is when I reconsidered.

:lol:lol he shows up everywhere. if you want him to or not :angelsmil:angelsmil

Judging from the name and avatar I deduced he was not one for RSVP's:lol

But that's cool:cool: Interesting characters:eek: make for interestin' threads:D

hey there bud don't listen to slug he's just mad because he get's owned when he goes into the sandbox.

i'm a free spirit i like everything, well expect those planet of the ape figures.:monkey3

hey there bud don't listen to slug he's just mad because he get's owned when he goes into the sandbox.

i'm a free spirit i like everything, well expect those planet of the ape figures.:monkey3

:lol Been meanin' to head to the box but my luck i'll find what the cat left behind:horror

Planet of the apes.........bad remake suck butt figures:gun:chew

Back