• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Ghostbusters mattel 12inch egon spengler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grinningsmile

Freaked Out
Reaction score
the dark recesses of the world aka england
Hi there fellow collectors, due to fluctuating bank balance issues...aka i had bills to pay, i missed out on getting egon from off of mattycollector.com, so this is a desperate plea from a massive ghostbusters fan and fellow collector, if anyone has one going spare preferably in the uk, but i'm willing to buy from usa or anywhere abroad at this point in time. Don't really wanna pay ebay prices for him, but at this rate it looks like i may have to unless someone takes pity on me.....pm me or post here if you can help or if you have one to sell

Yes.....pretty sure, i think that for that price harold ramis himself better deliver it personally, but seriously....if anyone has one, or knows someone who does, i'm willing to pay a fair asking price, i do realise that demand for these figures is quite high, but that doesn't mean being ripped off on ebay is my only option, hopefully someone can help me

Back