New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
misogynist?.....ideologies of those outside, needs to be defended by those within, you will not find wisdom in the herd unless the shepard is good........and everyone knows the shepards barking mad!

I just repainted the hs of the dst figures :D
077d8fcea7f35dfef5a58ca9e3e8c424.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G900M mediante Tapatalk

I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, but it looks like Bandai are getting in on the love with their own line of S.H Figuarts Ghostbusters figures. Stay Puft seems to be the only one previewed so far.

I may or may not have slimed myself when I saw this...

Anyone feel kind of disappointed with the DST busters? I have the first wave but I..just couldn't bring myself to buy the second. Venkman and Dana don't even look as good as the Matty figures and Spengler isn't much better.

I'm picking up this line slowly. I love them so far. Unfortunately, I started buying the deluxe figures so I'm committed to building the rooftop now. Not sure how big it'll be or where I'm going to put it when it's done :(

Anyone feel kind of disappointed with the DST busters? I have the first wave but I..just couldn't bring myself to buy the second. Venkman and Dana don't even look as good as the Matty figures and Spengler isn't much better.

Same for me. I was considering going all the way in on the line at one point but the quality just isn't there. I ended up getting the Matty rereleases in the end. I prefer 3/4 of the 'busters from that line aside from Ray (who is ironically DST's best).

I'm interested in the Blitzway 1/12th figures now though. They look fantastic. If they come with alternate heads I'm sold.

I feel so sad for Stay Puft when he was that agonized look on his face. He's so cute and he's writhing in horrible pain. Sad.

The angry face they included is too angry...they need to capture that look he gives right when his expression changes from happy to malice...now that was scary.

Still sad to see his pain face though.

Back