Would you buy the entire X-men team if made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy all the X-men members if Sideshow released them?

• Hell YES!!!!

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No. Maybe one or two thats it.

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters
who needs swimsuit special when you can get a naked Beast maquette :lol

...in all seriousness...i looked at everyone's pic and they are lacking the main guy...Dr. X-Avier. no love for the man:confused:

If it wasn't for space and finances I'd buy them all. I hope the comiquettes X-men continue, I'll definately buy more.

Wouldn't Colossus be cooler as a PF? They can use the shiny paint paint for the body, but for once there would be actual clothes making up the uniform and he wouldn't be shiny all over. Not an X-fan, but that would be cool. However a comiquette I would have no interest in.

Similar bases and same scale.

Group would have to consist of:

Proffesor Xavier
Cyclops
Jean Gray
Ice-Man
Archangel - blue skin and metal wings
Beast - Blue ape-like version
Colossus
Storm
Psylocke
Rogue
Jubilee
Gambit
oh and lets see, what was his name...........

oh yeah, duh........Wolverine.

Preferably a Jim Lee version of them all.

Mithrandier said:
Similar bases and same scale.

Group would have to consist of:

Proffesor Xavier
Cyclops
Jean Gray
Ice-Man
Archangel - blue skin and metal wings
Beast - Blue ape-like version
Colossus
Storm
Psylocke
Rogue
Jubilee
Gambit
oh and lets see, what was his name...........

oh yeah, duh........Wolverine.

Preferably a Jim Lee version of them all.

My thoughts exactly.

Perfect list.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Anyone here fond of the Age of Apocalypse versions of some characters?

Only the majority of them. There were a few redesigns I did not care for. Colossus stands in mind as well as Cyclops' long hair. I liked Banshee's better than his 616 outfit.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Anyone here fond of the Age of Apocalypse versions of some characters?

I haven't read any but seen pics. I like the new style for Phoenix, Psylocke, and Magneto.

...definitley don't like Colossus.

TOE said:
I haven't read any but seen pics. I like the new style for Phoenix, Psylocke, and Magneto.

...definitley don't like Colossus.

TOE, you need to try and pic up the issues, if not then at least pick up the trade paperback. I really liked the story and how all the X-books at the time followed it. I at least thought all the books coagulated together nicely. If you are an x-fan try it out.

Age of Apocalypse is Joe Madureira's greatest moment in his somewhat inconsistent career. There is lots of anime influence to some of the redesigns he did which is probably why I like the characters in his Astonishing X-Men book so much: Magneto, Iceman, Rogue, Sunfire, Blink, Quicksilver and Nightcrawler stand out as improvements over whatever the current look was a the time.

I would love to see a series of maquettes or dioramas based on these. I know another company is releasing busts but is not the same.

Here are some cover pics I found for those of you that have no idea what we are talking about:

https://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/2260/aoa.html

Also, here is a detailed summary of the Age of Apocalypse done at www.uncannyxmen.net

https://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/time/showfaq.asp?fldAuto=13

They have all the issues summaries as well.

I cannot brag about this site enough. These guys have got their summaries down pat. They have literaly over 3,000 issue summaries. Their cross-over guides are great as well. If you are an X-Men comic book fan, check it out.

After you check this site out, have you seen an Avenger's site that is as good as this. If so, please let me know.

Back