Would you buy the entire X-men team if made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy all the X-men members if Sideshow released them?

• Hell YES!!!!

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • No. Maybe one or two thats it.

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters
JIM LEE X-Men!! Its this image that brought me to the world of X men...

Anespian said:
JIM LEE X-Men!! Its this image that brought me to the world of X men...

i have that issue. The first x-men comics I even bougth.

The greatest incarnation of the X-Men IMO!! I would love to own everyone on that cover exactly as they appear here!!

I would IF sideshow made them. I have absolutely no interest in the Medicom ones - way too expensive for what they are - they all seem anorexic.

If sideshow made them however I'd grab them in a second. I too vote for the costumes off the x-men from the time they split between Blue and Gold Teams - that's when I started collecting X-men and they are the definitive uniforms for me. I'd be up for both teams from that time period, as well as X-Force. I believe Gambit was an addition after the start of those series and I'd be up for him. I haven't touched base with it for about 6 years but I don't really have any interest in any characters from Marrow onwards (and that dude with the worms for guts). I didn't really follow X-Calibur or X-Factor but there would be some from each of those teams who I'd be interested in (Nightcrawler and Havok definitely, maybe Polaris & Strong Guy).

How about other X chicks....Kitty Pride, Boom Boom...Dazzler

How bout the villains? Am all for Black Queen, Emma Frost:D

I would buy the main "Jim Lee" X-men comiquettes for sure to go with Wolverine.

Cyclops, Storm, Beast, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Archangel, Gambit, Rogue, and Jean.

;)

Damn that is a lot!

The greatest incarnation of the X-Men IMO!! I would love to own everyone on that cover exactly as they appear here!!

I agree on that pic. That is what got me into the series as well.

If I did buy an X-Men team it would be the team as they appeared in the original Secret Wars. From memory that would be Storm w/mohawk, Brown Costume Wolverine, Collosus, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Rogue.

Absolutely classic line-up.

Lee baby!

:)

64_1_b.JPG

Great pic Gruson. The only one missing on that pic is Jubilee. Otherwise that's the classic Lee blue team from the X-Men title. Too bad he only did 11 issues before he left for Image.

SolidLiquidFox said:
:lol

Lots of blatant similarities with those Wildcats, weren't there? Especially "brother" Grifter, Zealot and Spartan.
Yep, however I'm actually surprised how cool Wildcats (and Cyberforce) turned out to be given how blatantly derivative they were. Remember the "Misery" crossover? I actually thought that was quite the page turner back in the day. How silly that all seems now. :lol

You are telling me. I was a huge Wildcats fan back in the day and I will be picking up the new series coming soon since Jim Lee is doing it again.

The Misery crossover was called Killer Instinct if I recall correctly. It basically gave us an excuse to put both Wolverine characters (Ripclaw and Warblade) against one another. It was fun for what it was: classic Image comics in the 90's. :D

King Darkness said:
A Rogue, Psylocke & Jean Grey dio:drool:naughty

I would put back all my fig back to their boxes to make spaces for these :lol ...a fanboys dream statue :monkey5

Back