Would you buy a HOT TOYS George Clooney Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hot Toys George Clooney as Batman?

• Yes, to show my support!

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • Hell no!!! I don't need a Keaton THAT bad...

Votes: 118 76.1%

• Total voters
I remember seeing some of the concept art on the making of special (it came with the boxset, honest!), and some of the art showed the suit being blue and grey, like in the comics. That would have been neat I thought.

Plus theres always...
122167265_o.jpg

The only exception would be if the figure series came out with Teves concept art Batgirl.

:)

Last edited:
I love Batman. Yeah sure I would buy it but only if it comes with Robin and Mr Freeze. The nipples are a must. What's with the nipples missing from the Batmen anyway??? You guys have something against nipples do ya. Well do ya? Ya pack of homo saps.

Oh the movie. I barely remember it. Movies doesn't have any bearing on what figures I happen to like.

ice skates? credit card? ...i don't remember EITHER of those. (maybe i've blocked all memories created by that film out of my mind)

I always thought Clooney was a good Batman, unfortunately he just got caught up in the wrong comic-book-60's-adaptation-pile-of-kack batman film.

...I'm gonna have to watch this film again, lol

only if uma thurman licked my face when i paid for it. and even then it would have to be a good, hard lick.

i thought the suit was just as nasty as the film - it had the appeal, mystery and darkness of a very tight fitting rosie o' donnell jumpsuit. compared to the keaton suits it sucked major testes. and it looked purple and cheap. and it's become a major drag queen costume since. if i had that on my shelf i would have to hit myself in the nuts with a hammer every time i saw it especially if i knew i had to compromise my taste in figures just on the off chance that HT would make a keaton one too. rant over. god i hated that film.

George Clooney
batmanforever2.jpg

Val Kilmer
batmanforever1.jpg

Michael Keaton
batmankeaton3.jpg

Christian Bale
batmanbegins1.jpg

I just don't understand all the negativity toward Batman. The nipples I can understand. The movie being poor I can understand. People even get hung up with all manner of angst about his gadgets, but have no problem and would flock to get this.

Adam West
21981-batman_400.jpg

Me included, even though the acting was bad, the movie poor, the dialogue tripe, and the gadgets implausible.

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY. :lol

Last edited:
I'll get one for sure not matter who's making it.
BTW, I know one figure master from the broad is doing a private commission one and I'm still waiting to see the finished figure.

batman717

Say Hot Toys magically got the DC movie master license for all six WB Batman films. Since they love releasing sequel variations before the classic versions, to test the waters, what if the first Batman they did was George Clooney, nipples and all, from BATMAN & ROBIN? Depending on how well it sells, they might go on to do a Keaton figure from the first two films.

Would you buy it?

I'd rather chew broken glass than buy a Clooney batman:D .

Hot Toys wouldn't be that stupid anyway, they know noone is gonna buy Clooney batman. They would just release Keaton Batman.

B&R is the only movie I've seen whose dialogue consisted almost entirely of one-liners. They might have been funny one-liners, but it was still an affront to the Batman name.

Running down the list of Batmen.
Adam West oldschool batman: I Might actualy
Batman, Micheal Keaton : No
Batman Returns Michael keaton : No
Batman Forever Val Kilmer : Maybie boardering on no
Batman and Robin, George Clowny : Hell No

I Would definitely consider
A Batman Forever Chriss O'Donnel Robin, the sculpted suit from the end of the film. allways liked the Tim Drake robin suit, and that one was awful close to it's design.

George Clooney
batmanforever2.jpg

Val Kilmer
batmanforever1.jpg

Michael Keaton
batmankeaton3.jpg

Christian Bale
batmanbegins1.jpg

I just don't understand all the negativity toward Batman. The nipples I can understand. The movie being poor I can understand. People even get hung up with all manner of angst about his gadgets, but have no problem and would flock to get this.

Adam West
21981-batman_400.jpg

Me included, even though the acting was bad, the movie poor, the dialogue tripe, and the gadgets implausible.

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY. :lol

ROBIN, GET ME THE BATSHARK Repellant!

I have allways wondered, just what exactlyu was a Bat-shark....

Back