Would you buy a HOT TOYS George Clooney Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hot Toys George Clooney as Batman?

• Yes, to show my support!

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • Hell no!!! I don't need a Keaton THAT bad...

Votes: 118 76.1%

• Total voters
First of all, there's no way that Hot Toys would release Clooney Batman first to test the waters. But that being said, even if they did, I wouldn't buy it.

Time to re-bump and ressurect this thread. I would definitely, in a heartbeat, buy Clooney/ Batman and O'Donnell / Robin figures. Don't understate the lure of completion for an obsessive. Regardless of the lack of critical esteem for these films, they still look good with the sound turned down. This may be the most meretricious of reasons but I love the set and costume design on each movie. Naturally, these are glaring omissions in my Batman collection. It would be great to have a comprehensive line-up charting the evolution of the costumes. This is sufficient justification for shelling out money on these figures, despite the well-documented detractions of the films.

Their figures do look good I mean they are amazing in case of realism but, man, Clooney?

Back