1/6 Would you buy a Hot Toys Fleckmobile?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hot Toys 1/6th Fleckmobile?

• Total voters
I'd say that the front of this vehicle doesn't look any more "complete" than the Tumbler. The doors and the stuff on the back remind me of like a flea's wings

I don't know. I thought it looked incomplete, too, but, the more I look at it, the more I think it's an honest to goodness "Bat" mobile. The wings in the back resemble ears, the cab looks like a set of eyes, the hood has "nostril" scoops from above, while the guns resemble nostrils from the front, and the grill looks like teeth

It's just way too busy for me, like the DoD hired some 15-year-old to design the next "Urban Assault Vehicle" and he decided to mash the Tumbler together with a Lamborghini with a B-2 bomber....

I think it looks great and I am pretty sure its gonna have those wings in the back open up is some way. We'll see when the movie comes out but I am pretty sure I'll be picking this bad boy up for sure if Hot Toys makes it along with the figure.

Back