Would you buy a Disney Princess Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Disney Princess (Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, etc) Premium Format?

• Yes!

Votes: 120 61.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 25 12.9%

• Total voters
I'd be getting them for me, no child, no significant other, just me. Sad I know, and I'm not even gay :lol

But other then that, I'm sure in some cases it would be for others, but then a sale is a sale.

As for a j scott campbell version statue..... hmmm, NO!!!

I'm with you. I'm just a big enough Disney freak that I would get them for myself.

Besides, it's not even just about getting the Princess on their own, as I've said a few times, it's as much about matching sets.

Belle and Beast
Snow White and Evil Queen
Jasmine and Aladdin
Jessica and Roger Rabbit
Sleeping Beauty and Malificant, etc, etc, etc

So SS have already started on one side, just need to make some announcements for the other side.

I'd be getting them for me, no child, no significant other, just me. Sad I know, and I'm not even gay :lol
!!!

Besides, it's not even just about getting the Princess on their own, as I've said a few times, it's as much about matching sets.

Belle and Beast
Snow White and Evil Queen
Jasmine and Aladdin
Jessica and Roger Rabbit
Sleeping Beauty and Malificant, etc, etc, etc

So SS have already started on one side, just need to make some announcements for the other side.

Oh, I'd buy them too just for myself, but I do see that there might be some resistance from other straight male collectors. Marketing them as a pair is an excellent idea with complementary poses. Kind of like the Hulk and Thing and Hulkbuster.

Oh, I'd buy them too just for myself, but I do see that there might be some resistance from other straight male collectors. Marketing them as a pair is an excellent idea with complementary poses. Kind of like the Hulk and Thing and Hulkbuster.

I'm sure there would be some resistance, but then that's what daughters and GF's are for. So there's potential for a wide ranging audience.

As for complementary, they don't even have to be super complementary, if they work nice together, then great or even if they work just fine on their own, then that's good as well.

I just think that at this moment right now, if a great Snow White PF came out, I just couldn't see many Evil Queen owners not getting Snow as well. Or even many Snow White owners, then not wanting to get the Evil Queen as well, so each one helps to sell the other. And I think this applies so much more then just about any other license within each big animated film.

Snow White wouldn't really fit as a complimentary piece to the Evil Queen. But then ANH Luke, Han, and Leia aren't really complimentary to each other and they look just fine together. So I definitely think Evil Queen owners will get Snow White as well. And there are plenty who will get Snow White without the Evil Queen.

But how awesome would it be for Sideshow to do Snow White and give us an Old Hag holding out the apple?

But how awesome would it be for Sideshow to do Snow White and give us an Old Hag holding out the apple?

Well, if you can get 3 Luke PF's, no reason not to have the Old Hag as well at some point in time.

It's just that having the princesses, etc as well, opens up the whole license and I think makes it stronger and overall easier to sell.

Only real downside is that it may then take longer to get to a favourite character from an animated film that one may want. But if you have a stong on-going line, then it will happen.

Well, if you can get 3 Luke PF's, no reason not to have the Old Hag as well at some point in time.

It's just that having the princesses, etc as well, opens up the whole license and I think makes it stronger and overall easier to sell.

Only real downside is that it may then take longer to get to a favourite character from an animated film that one may want. But if you have a stong on-going line, then it will happen.

Better than not getting made at all because it's not a villain. I completely agree that Sideshow should branch out into other characters. Personally, I think they will given time.

I would be interested in Snow White. Not so sure about the others, guess it would depend on concept, style, price ect.

peterpan120302_450x283.jpg

When the line was first announced, I was of the opinion that I had no interest in any of the princesses. I changed my mind after getting The Evil Queen. I now would love Snow White to go along side her.

For the record I voted yes, because I now would consider a few of the others besides Snow White

Last edited:
Back