Worst Movie Ever

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PosterBoyKelly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sooooooooo we get lots of "Best Movie" threads etc. Screw positivity, what movies do you HATE! I mean a bad movie stinks, but then there's some that you just HATE! What are yours?

Mine?!?!?

Ichi the Killer (I'm sure I'm like the only one, but whatever, I do!)
Batman and Robin (need I say more?)
Glitter (Yeah I saw it, I don't know why though?)
28 Days Later (again, I'm sure I'm in the minority, but whatever, zombie movies shouldn't end happy, and I hated the military twist, so Day of the Dead, but not in a good way)

Anyway that's all my Sith inspired hate can muster up right now. This thread isn't to bash on one another's opinions, but to vent. Remember Hat makes you Stroooooooooooooooooong!

Batman%20Kiss.jpg

Alexander - all cuts....could never watch the whole thing
Fantastic Four - that movie sucked big time...
Scary Movie 3 or maybe it was 4 (whatever the last one was) I actually walked out of the theater...first and only time that's ever happened

You have now ruined Batman the Animated Series and I can never watch my DVDs again. Thanks.

It's okay and fun for movies to be cheezy and stupid. I enjoy many, many movies that fit this profile.

What I HATE are movies that are cheezy and stupid - but pretend to be a serious film.

Michael Bay's "Pearl Harbor" is at the top of my worst movies list. Uggh :(

Troy, how wooden was Brad?
TPM, for same reason but culprit was the wee kiddy, and Ewan trying not to giggle all the time.

tinister said:
Michael Bay's "Pearl Harbor" is at the top of my worst movies list. Uggh :(

I actually liked Pearl Harbor a lot....I guess I like any type of airplane flicks though.

Ive seen a lot of bad movies....cant name just one.

Back